What is this growing on my plant?

Ain't got no tv where Im living now but for real..still drying skin for a rug to flower room... haha....that's the last plant he will ever rape
If you can, Google “Trailer Park Boys Raccoons” and it will be the first video, you’ll get a kick out of it.

FYI there isn’t anything wrong with the trailer park, it’s where I was born and spent my first 8 years of life and now I also live near the mountains, just further southwest of you in a damn desert. Grew up a country boy in the sticks of northern MN on the family farm. Hell even when I drink I throw out the occasional yee-yee.

If you can, Google “Trailer Park Boys Raccoons” and it will be the first video, you’ll get a kick out of it.

FYI there isn’t anything wrong with the trailer park, it’s where I was born and spent my first 8 years of life and now I also live near the mountains, just further southwest of you in a damn desert. Grew up a country boy in the sticks of northern MN on the family farm. Hell even when I drink I throw out the occasional yee-yee.
I yeah I've heard of it just never seen it...hell yeah...since I switched to organic with roots Organic original and Promix Bx with Dr. Earth and rabbit shit...it's amazing...got 5 rabbits for all my compost teas...shits good man...check out the grow journal ...I have the worst luck in the world

Wow :thedoubletake: just read the thread :reading420magazine: and WTF :rofl:...man ya'll need to quit smoking so much :rofl: :lot-o-toke:

And BTW...if it hermies on you, DO NOT use the seeds from it...they will be hermies too...well 99.9% chance

And @Slayer717 to answer your question, yes they can runt sometimes, don't give up on it yet, some of my best plants have been runts and are now monsters :thumb:

And don't worry guys, I've had a hermies, and had to chop out a whole tent worth of plants, and start over...

She's only truly been FLOWERING for 22 days today is 33 from flip and took 11 days to show sex...Plants are crazy..but there's always a solution if not ...OD HER ON MOLASSES AND RAINWATER AND SMOKE WHAT U CAN..IM HOPING SHES A TRUE HERMIE AND HAS ALL FEMINIZED SEEDS...THATS WHY I DIDNT KILL HER...IM GLAD NOW CAUSE GONNA B A THICK MOMMA WITH SEEDS IN NEXT TWO MONTHS..
15928087802251502426960.jpg
Been there done that...they'll all be hermies :thedoubletake: :thedoubletake:
AINT NOTHING WRONG WITH NO TRAILER PARK...I live in the Mountains...U can have your big city...Us Mountain boys know how to grow big bud and make good liquor...
You're absolutely right :thumb: ain't nothing wrong with a trailer park, but us city boys can grow big buds too..

Pine chips ...I put on everything..keeps soil from drying helps when u water so u don't fuck up your top soil and u can water fast if u ain't got the time
With canabis, you want the soil to dry out to prevent root rot, unless your in coco coir or all perlite, and you don't want to water too fast as the water pulls oxygen to the roots :thumb:

Wow :thedoubletake: just read the thread :reading420magazine: and WTF :rofl:...man ya'll need to quit smoking so much :rofl: :lot-o-toke:

And BTW...if it hermies on you, DO NOT use the seeds from it...they will be hermies too...well 99.9% chance

And @Slayer717 to answer your question, yes they can runt sometimes, don't give up on it yet, some of my best plants have been runts and are now monsters :thumb:

And don't worry guys, I've had a hermies, and had to chop out a whole tent worth of plants, and start over...
That's why I tagged you bruh. I wanted to know your advice. I'm not giving up on it. I'm curious to find out for myself what becomes of it after a few weeks and by all means after this morning it's getting a little larger. I won't use the seeds if it Hermies.

@MochaBud so, last night I figured out that a light post around 50 yards away gives a tad bit of light at night through the tall grass and lights up the cage I got the plants in. It's an orange property light. Will this effect my plants bro? Again, it's just a dim insignificant amount of light....

Been there done that...they'll all be hermies :thedoubletake: :thedoubletake:

You're absolutely right :thumb: ain't nothing wrong with a trailer park, but us city boys can grow big buds too..

With canabis, you want the soil to dry out to prevent root rot, unless your in coco coir or all perlite, and you don't want to water too fast as the water pulls oxygen to the roots :thumb:
Well Im sure glad u wrote the book on growing weed buddy...yes there is a chance seeds will b hermie but there's also a chance there 100 percent female....never had root rot...pine chips keeps top soil from drying out..But buddy I'm sure your shit smells like everybody else's.....And opinions on growing weed are like assholes everybody's got one....How much that setup run you anyways......But I don't talk shit bout nobody's advise...There's 2 types of people..U and Me...All that being said...Them some nice ass buds man...real nice

That's why I tagged you bruh. I wanted to know your advice. I'm not giving up on it. I'm curious to find out for myself what becomes of it after a few weeks and by all means after this morning it's getting a little larger. I won't use the seeds if it Hermies.
Yeah sorry man, was busy yesterday. Usually my family is here for holidays, and since I raised my siblings as well, they all make it for fathers day :thumb: and we've had a few additions to the family...so I have :hmmmm: 5 siblings, 5 kids, 6 grand kids, my wife, and myself...everyone's napping now :rofl: so I have a few minutes to catch up :nomo:

Yeah sorry man, was busy yesterday. Usually my family is here for holidays, and since I raised my siblings as well, they all make it for fathers day :thumb: and we've had a few additions to the family...so I have :hmmmm: 5 siblings, 5 kids, 6 grand kids, my wife, and myself...everyone's napping now :rofl: so I have a few minutes to catch up :nomo:

Not a prob man, I appreciate your time and advice. Thats good news though. Gotta love family. Went fishing with my bro last too so I was enjoying it.

Well Im sure glad u wrote the book on growing weed buddy...yes there is a chance seeds will b hermie but there's also a chance there 100 percent female....never had root rot...pine chips keeps top soil from drying out..But buddy I'm sure your shit smells like everybody else's.....And opinions on growing weed are like assholes everybody's got one....How much that setup run you anyways......But I don't talk shit bout nobody's advise...There's 2 types of people..U and Me...All that being said...Them some nice ass buds man...real nice
I'm not a troll, so, sorry you took it that way :passitleft:If you don't like constructive criticism, may I suggest you hit the "ignore" button on my avatar :popcorn:

As far as writing books :hmmmm: I've only been growing for a little over a decade, so I'm not there yet :rofl: but, I do try to help people, so they don't make the same mistakes I did :thedoubletake::rip::rip::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

...you/they can take it or leave it, it's a free country...

'You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink' ~John Heywood~

Do
I'm not a troll, so, sorry you took it that way :passitleft:If you don't like constructive criticism, may I suggest you hit the "ignore" button on my avatar :popcorn:

As far as writing books :hmmmm: I've only been growing for a little over a decade, so I'm not there yet :rofl: but, I do try to help people, so they don't make the same mistakes I did :thedoubletake::rip::rip::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

...you/they can take it or leave it, it's a free country...

'You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink' ~John Heywood~
Do not call him a Cowboy till u see him ride......MR. CONWAY TWITTY....

I just got home from work and checked on the plants to be legitimately disappointed. All of them are looking yellow and starting to grow yellow spots! What can I do here guys??

Attachments

• IMG_20200622_160737.jpg
    IMG_20200622_160737.jpg
    663.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20200622_160725.jpg
    IMG_20200622_160725.jpg
    824.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20200622_160718.jpg
    IMG_20200622_160718.jpg
    628.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20200622_160639.jpg
    IMG_20200622_160639.jpg