What is this growing on my plant?

A couple of the leaves look like you spilled some nutrients on them and got burned.

Can you give an update on your current feeding schedule? I forgot what you were using and at for a dosage.

I’m also concerned about some of the small white spots I’m seeing on the leaves of some plants. Mind taking some closer photos and of the backside of those leaves with the white specks?

A couple of the leaves look like you spilled some nutrients on them and got burned.

Can you give an update on your current feeding schedule? I forgot what you were using and at for a dosage.

I've been feeding just wanter man. I've never nurtured these plants yet once. Just the MG organic soil.

Ok, I’m not all that familiar with growing using garden soil. Hopefully someone can help out with that, but it looks like the yellowing is maybe a nutrient deficiency.

Now since you aren’t feeding nutrients, it would probably be worth looking for any pests that could be leaving the weird markings on your leaves.

Ok, I’m not all that familiar with growing using garden soil. Hopefully someone can help out with that, but it looks like the yellowing is maybe a nutrient deficiency.

Now since you aren’t feeding nutrients, it would probably be worth looking for any pests that could be leaving the weird markings on your leaves.

Attachments

• IMG_20200622_183750.jpg
    IMG_20200622_183750.jpg
    420.1 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_20200622_183725.jpg
    IMG_20200622_183725.jpg
    646.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_20200622_183628.jpg
    IMG_20200622_183628.jpg
    577.1 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20200622_183620.jpg
    IMG_20200622_183620.jpg
    612.3 KB · Views: 33
Neem oil.
Yeah these where the things I was concerned about.
0ACD669A-5338-4F12-82B5-998270444F18.jpeg

58FC13AA-7E9C-4E33-BA9A-8FF0327C7D48.jpeg

Along with the squiggly lines on the first group of photos.

Take a look at the bottom of the deficiency/pest chart for the pest section.

Neem oil.
Yeah these where the things I was concerned about.
0ACD669A-5338-4F12-82B5-998270444F18.jpeg

58FC13AA-7E9C-4E33-BA9A-8FF0327C7D48.jpeg

Along with the squiggly lines on the first group of photos.

Take a look at the bottom of the deficiency/pest chart for the pest section.

The link you sent was a badass read @The Phantom . Thanks bro. That explained alot! I think I understand this all more after that. It was a lot to take in at once that's for sure lol.

I probably look at it a dozen times a day. It’s not exact or 100% complete but it is great for getting a good idea on what may be happening.

The most valuable information in it for me is seeing how each element will affect the uptake of others and how pH plays into it all. There’s also this chart,
7AEF773C-64DD-4E4F-8E54-5BBDE6198D89.jpeg

and others like it that visually shows it but I understand the write ups better.

I usually try and point people that are having issues to the thread to read over for themselves and come up with their own conclusions to suggest to some of the senior members to confirm instead of just telling them what’s wrong. It will help them out more in the long run to be able to identify and treat issues on their own.

@MochaBud @Emilya @The Phantom @lilmikeygibson420

Could one of you help me identify what's wrong with this plant? They're just bag seeds of different strains and all my plants are thriving in the organic soil I've been growing them in but this one seems to be struggling bad and don't know how to revive it back to health.

Attachments

• IMG_20200627_172647.jpg
    IMG_20200627_172647.jpg
    721.7 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20200627_172635.jpg
    IMG_20200627_172635.jpg
    630.2 KB · Views: 44
The one thing I notice more than the deficiency is that it looks like you may have more than one (3?) plant(s) in the same pot. Which could be the cause of the problem and could possibly continue the problem even after attempting addressing it.

Can I ask what you might think the deficiency is based upon what you see and read in the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial ? I’m going to make you work for this one. ;)

Looks like spider mites...the little white pin pricks are a tell tale sign...take a magnifying glass and look at the bottoms of your leaves for almost microscopic spiders and little hairs/webs...
On top of that it looks like a cal-mag def...put half a tablespoon of Epsom salts in a gallon of water, shake for 15 min :rofl: not constantly, but the Epsom has to dissolve, then water like normal :thumb:

The one thing I notice more than the deficiency is that it looks like you may have more than one (3?) plant(s) in the same pot. Which could be the cause of the problem and could possibly continue the problem even after attempting addressing it.

Can I ask what you might think the deficiency is based upon what you see and read in the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial ? I’m going to make you work for this one. ;)

I barely transplanted it a week ago cause I noticed that it was having yellowing of the leaves in such and figured maybe having it in a bigger pot would allow for it to feed more. I just bought some fertilizer for them yesterday and sprinkled it on the top soil, then it rained pretty good yesterday so I'm hoping it helps. I'm planning on transplanting it again into its own pot in another week or so just wanting to see if it comes back after fertilizing it. All the other plants are doing fine it's just this strain that seems to be needing more than the water I've been giving it and the organic MG soil it been in.

Looks like spider mites...the little white pin pricks are a tell tale sign...take a magnifying glass and look at the bottoms of your leaves for almost microscopic spiders and little hairs/webs...
On top of that it looks like a cal-mag def...put half a tablespoon of Epsom salts in a gallon of water, shake for 15 min :rofl: not constantly, but the Epsom has to dissolve, then water like normal :thumb:

Great advice, I will try that my bro. I just put hydrogen peroxide in the plants a few days ago. Mixing it with a few gallons of water of course. It's definitely a deficiency and not a bug even though I'm sure there's plenty in these outdoor plants.

They are starving... the yellowing of macro nutrient is proceeding from the bottom to the top. You say organic soil.. are you feeding them anything? is this an actual organic grow where microbes are feeding the plants from a mineralized soil? If so, your microbes have fallen down on the job... I suggest whips and threats of beatings.
En

I've just been feeding them water only Emilya. Like I started all my other plants are doing fine in the soil for now, it's just this one strain whatever it is that's requiring more from me. I'm going to try the Epsom salt idea to see if that works. I've heard a few good things about you and decided to hear your advice out on this matter.

En

I've just been feeding them water only Emilya. Like I started all my other plants are doing fine in the soil for now, it's just this one strain whatever it is that's requiring more from me. I'm going to try the Epsom salt idea to see if that works. I've heard a few good things about you and decided to hear your advice out on this matter.

I did buy a bag of fertilizer yesterday though and began feeding them that.

En

Well :hmmmm: she's not wrong. In an organic environment beneficial fungi and microbes develop a symbiotic relationship with the plant so that it's fed 24/7 :thumb:

What you have is a base, with no living organisms, like a FF Happy Frog or something that can be turned full on organic, with the right amendments...but without those you'll need some nutrients for veg, and some for flower when the time comes...I use the FF nutrient trio on mine, and I'm in FFOF so it's a stronger base with more built in nutrients, but still feed full strength on every third watering/feeding and I add Epsom salts when they need to be greened up..

Oh yeah :rofl: you're going to love them to death with all the peroxide, and other stuff your doing all at once, they need a day or 3 to recover, check new growth, if it's good and green, you're all good :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom