What is this growing on my plant?

Well :hmmmm: she's not wrong. In an organic environment beneficial fungi and microbes develop a symbiotic relationship with the plant so that it's fed 24/7 :thumb:

What you have is a base, with no living organisms, like a FF Happy Frog or something that can be turned full on organic, with the right amendments...but without those you'll need some nutrients for veg, and some for flower when the time comes...I use the FF nutrient trio on mine, and I'm in FFOF so it's a stronger base with more built in nutrients, but still feed full strength on every third watering/feeding and I add Epsom salts when they need to be greened up..

Oh yeah :rofl: you're going to love them to death with all the peroxide, and other stuff your doing all at once, they need a day or 3 to recover, check new growth, if it's good and green, you're all good :thumb:

What exact brand are you using, I'd like to try it myself? Gotta pic or a link to the product?

What exact brand are you using, I'd like to try it myself? Gotta pic or a link to the product?
I can get this at my local store for 16 bucks a bag :thumb:
FFOF.jpg

The nutrients are 8 bucks a bottle....
FF trio.JPG

@MochaBud @The Phantom

So is it true that the AC water dripping from a window unit is good for cannabis plants cause of the nitrogen in it? I've heard this for many years but wanna hear what you guys have to say about it....
:thedoubletake::thedoubletake: I've never heard of using that before :thedoubletake::thedoubletake: let alone know what's in it :rofl:

My guess is the roots of other plants are sucking all the nutes away from that one...are they 3 in one pot....catch rainwater that all I give mine no matter what soil or soiless...just grap Promix Bx and Perlite and compost...foiler feed that one liquid seaweed a few days and I bet she takes back off...grab. Some pro Pulverized limestone and dust good...it has calmag and help roots uptake nutes if locked out...if u use pH up or down then all your microbs are probably dead....I have never ones PhD my water...leave a barrel out and use it...green alge is great for me in my water tanks.. compost tea man that's were it's at.....I haven't had a plant to turn yellow ever or die...good luck man

Attachments

• IMG_20200625_130556.jpg
    IMG_20200625_130556.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_20200625_130550.jpg
    IMG_20200625_130550.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 40
I can get this at my local store for 16 bucks a bag :thumb:
FFOF.jpg

The nutrients are 8 bucks a bottle....
FF trio.JPG

:thedoubletake::thedoubletake: I've never heard of using that before :thedoubletake::thedoubletake: let alone know what's in it :rofl:

I'm going to get some of this in the next few weeks @MochaBud What do you guys think about this fertilizer bros?

Attachments

• IMG_20200628_101955.jpg
    IMG_20200628_101955.jpg
    771.9 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20200628_102025.jpg
    IMG_20200628_102025.jpg
    862.5 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20200628_102110.jpg
    IMG_20200628_102110.jpg
    799.1 KB · Views: 31
My guess is the roots of other plants are sucking all the nutes away from that one...are they 3 in one pot....catch rainwater that all I give mine no matter what soil or soiless...just grap Promix Bx and Perlite and compost...foiler feed that one liquid seaweed a few days and I bet she takes back off...grab. Some pro Pulverized limestone and dust good...it has calmag and help roots uptake nutes if locked out...if u use pH up or down then all your microbs are probably dead....I have never ones PhD my water...leave a barrel out and use it...green alge is great for me in my water tanks.. compost tea man that's were it's at.....I haven't had a plant to turn yellow ever or die...good luck man

I'll try that too. Appreciate your advice bud. So just sprinkle it on the leaves and leave it like that?

Damn, I need to get what you're using very soon then.
Dude, I used to grow with Miracle Grow Soil and their nutrients...with good results I might add, so get to walmart and get some Miracle Grow All purpose plant food for 5 bucks and feed them...lol...until you can find something else, it will work :thumb:

Dude, I used to grow with Miracle Grow Soil and their nutrients...with good results I might add, so get to walmart and get some Miracle Grow All purpose plant food for 5 bucks and feed them...lol...until you can find something else, it will work :thumb:

I'll do that.

And I'm having good results as well, it's just this one plant that needs more of my attention lol.
Just try not to do too much at once...like I said before, it will take 2 or 3 days to see any results :thumb:

I'll try that too. Appreciate your advice bud. So just sprinkle it on the leaves and leave it like that?
Punch holes in bottom of old milk jug and shake till dusted good on top then get allitle in your hand a d throw up from ground...cover underside too...will not burn..fix's any pH or nute problem and keep bugs mites and animals from messing with your girls...it's amazing how fast you will see uptake in water she will drink and will fix most problems....Try the Dr. Earth products there cheap and amazing man...top dress every 17 to 25 days..the. Then top dress mix will change in pre flower...then when you start flower u mix up the blend until the end...no flushing no burning.....I'll Never Use anything else ever again..i found this animal feed grade molasses at local farm store for 9 bucks a gallon....all my plants love it and a shit load cheaper than grandma's.i put molasses in every water or feeding I do ....feeds your microbs...happy microbs makes a happy plant.Plus I keep a Compost tea going 24/7 with bubblers from Walmart.I even bubble my water for a few hours to put extra oxygen in for microbs..Your plants will show the love and fast.I never use one manmade Product ever..no chemicals equals happy microbs...im no expert but shit grows 3 times faster after the tea hits my soiless mix....my vegtabel garden is 29 days old from planted seedlings....Amazing growth ....I'm not rich..hell I can barely afford to eat...but I have so many veggies I haft to give away cause can't can that much...Try it and you won't ever waste money on premade soils again or expensive nutes....good luck man....
IMG_20200628_120626.jpg
received_695356784359447.jpeg
IMG_20200627_051431.jpg
received_737744060315331.jpeg
received_276897036955656.jpeg
received_3079787978781419.jpeg

Attachments

• received_1241178426231599.jpeg
    received_1241178426231599.jpeg
    242.1 KB · Views: 29
Punch holes in bottom of old milk jug and shake till dusted good on top then get allitle in your hand a d throw up from ground...cover underside too...will not burn..fix's any pH or nute problem and keep bugs mites and animals from messing with your girls...it's amazing how fast you will see uptake in water she will drink and will fix most problems....Try the Dr. Earth products there cheap and amazing man...top dress every 17 to 25 days..the. Then top dress mix will change in pre flower...then when you start flower u mix up the blend until the end...no flushing no burning.....I'll Never Use anything else ever again..i found this animal feed grade molasses at local farm store for 9 bucks a gallon....all my plants love it and a shit load cheaper than grandma's.i put molasses in every water or feeding I do ....feeds your microbs...happy microbs makes a happy plant.Plus I keep a Compost tea going 24/7 with bubblers from Walmart.I even bubble my water for a few hours to put extra oxygen in for microbs..Your plants will show the love and fast.I never use one manmade Product ever..no chemicals equals happy microbs...im no expert but shit grows 3 times faster after the tea hits my soiless mix....my vegtabel garden is 29 days old from planted seedlings....Amazing growth ....I'm not rich..hell I can barely afford to eat...but I have so many veggies I haft to give away cause can't can that much...Try it and you won't ever waste money on premade soils again or expensive nutes....good luck man....
IMG_20200628_120626.jpg
IMG_20200627_051431.jpg

I'm currently using this Dr Earth but my buddy says that this one specifically won't work for cannabis plants with the organic MG soil I'm using. But I do want try the limestone idea. That sounds exactly like what I need to to help with the cal-mag and the bugs. You're growing outside like myself so I'll trust your judgement.

Attachments

• IMG_20200628_101955.jpg
    IMG_20200628_101955.jpg
    771.9 KB · Views: 27
IMG_20200628_120626.jpg
IMG_20200627_051431.jpg
Miracle grow and microbs for Organic grows...major no no from what the Aurora growers In Co. Told me....I e never had a plant die or have any nute problems....Dr. Earth you will never grow anything u eat or smoke without it....try it and watch your plants explode with growth... compost tea once a week...That's true Organics

H
I'm currently using this Dr Earth but my buddy says that this one specifically won't work for cannabis plants with the organic MG soil I'm using. But I do want try the limestone idea. That sounds exactly like what I need to to help with the cal-mag and the bugs. You're growing outside like myself so I'll trust your judgement.
He's Right...Any miracle grow product is not truly Organic

Back
Top Bottom