What is this growing on my plant?

I'm currently using this Dr Earth but my buddy says that this one specifically won't work for cannabis plants with the organic MG soil I'm using. But I do want try the limestone idea. That sounds exactly like what I need to to help with the cal-mag and the bugs. You're growing outside like myself so I'll trust your judgement.
I grow indoo and outdoor.. nothing changes in feed or nutes and always rain water..Been pouring here today in Va/Ky line..when the plants Dy I'll dust like hell again..these plants are 40 days old today...That shod tell ya something...it works man...
IMG_20200628_124823.jpg
IMG_20200628_124740.jpg

Punch holes in bottom of old milk jug and shake till dusted good on top then get allitle in your hand a d throw up from ground...cover underside too...will not burn..fix's any pH or nute problem and keep bugs mites and animals from messing with your girls...it's amazing how fast you will see uptake in water she will drink and will fix most problems....Try the Dr. Earth products there cheap and amazing man...top dress every 17 to 25 days..the. Then top dress mix will change in pre flower...then when you start flower u mix up the blend until the end...no flushing no burning.....I'll Never Use anything else ever again..i found this animal feed grade molasses at local farm store for 9 bucks a gallon....all my plants love it and a shit load cheaper than grandma's.i put molasses in every water or feeding I do ....feeds your microbs...happy microbs makes a happy plant.Plus I keep a Compost tea going 24/7 with bubblers from Walmart.I even bubble my water for a few hours to put extra oxygen in for microbs..Your plants will show the love and fast.I never use one manmade Product ever..no chemicals equals happy microbs...im no expert but shit grows 3 times faster after the tea hits my soiless mix....my vegtabel garden is 29 days old from planted seedlings....Amazing growth ....I'm not rich..hell I can barely afford to eat...but I have so many veggies I haft to give away cause can't can that much...Try it and you won't ever waste money on premade soils again or expensive nutes....good luck man....
IMG_20200628_120626.jpg
received_695356784359447.jpeg
IMG_20200627_051431.jpg
received_737744060315331.jpeg
received_276897036955656.jpeg
received_3079787978781419.jpeg

Just came out of Home Depot an could NOT find the pulverized lime Stone power. Sucks. But I did grab the MG all purpose plant food @MochaBud. I'll see what it results in.

Just came out of Home Depot an could NOT find the pulverized lime Stone power. Sucks. But I did grab the MG all purpose plant food @MochaBud. I'll see what it results in.
Make sure you follow directions, but I would only use half what they recommend at first...is it liquid or granules? I used the liquid and only put 1 teaspoon per gallon at first for the little ones, and moved up to 2 teaspoons per gallon by the time they were ready for the flower room :thumb:

Make sure you follow directions, but I would only use half what they recommend at first...is it liquid or granules? I used the liquid and only put 1 teaspoon per gallon at first for the little ones, and moved up to 2 teaspoons per gallon by the time they were ready for the flower room :thumb:

It's the granule form. It says use a teaspoon full. So I put one in a 4 gallon bucket of water. Hopefully they'll get better.

They will :high-five: just have to learn patience young padawan :meditate:
Thanks for all your help broski. I really appreciated all of you guys. I love this forum. Glad I made it here. I've been around since before the interweb and I've never been into any online forums before, and I'm pretty tech savvy. It's cool having other peeps that know your hobby and do it well.

Thanks for all your help broski. I really appreciated all of you guys. I love this forum. Glad I made it here. I've been around since before the interweb and I've never been into any online forums before, and I'm pretty tech savvy. It's cool having other peeps that know your hobby and do it well.
Not a problem that's what we're here for...to learn and pass it on...and I have never been on a social media site, till I came here :nomo: of course I really didn't have time to be, I was a little too preoccupied, what with life and all, going on around me :rofl:

But yeah I like it here too, everyone seems to actually get along, which makes me wonder why we can't run the world ...muhahahahaha :rofl:

Not a problem that's what we're here for...to learn and pass it on...and I have never been on a social media site, till I came here :nomo: of course I really didn't have time to be, I was a little too preoccupied, what with life and all, going on around me :rofl:

But yeah I like it here too, everyone seems to actually get along, which makes me wonder why we can't run the world ...muhahahahaha :rofl:
Once the shitty government declassify's cannabis and makes it legal in all states maybe we can lol.

So seemingly over night all my plants have improved bros. Hell yeah, I'm excited now. So this morning I took this pic of these growing on the plant, what am I looking at here @MochaBud @The Phantom

Attachments

• IMG_20200629_080831.jpg
    IMG_20200629_080831.jpg
    634.3 KB · Views: 109
So seemingly over night all my plants have improved bros. Hell yeah, I'm excited now. So this morning I took this pic of these growing on the plant, what am I looking at here @MochaBud @The Phantom
Those are calyxes, pistils will come out of it :thumb:

So check this out my bros. I'm learning here and thought this was cool. Remember @MochaBud @The Phantom that I told y'all that there was a light messing with the light cycle of my plants and I said I was gonna start covering the cage I got them in with a blanket. Well, today I noticed that right at the time of dusk when I was gonna go cover them I noticed the leaves were all droopy in all the plants. And I was like, hummm I know I haven't over watered them, what's going on here?

Apparently after a quick Google search, I found out that cannabis plants react to dusk and dawn. Now scientists are up in arms still on why cannabis plants spend the extra energy to droop their leaves in reaction to their sleep period ( like they knew it was night night time lol) which I found cool. This is the 1st time I noticed this and figured that they're finally on a regular night/day schedule cause they're clearly starting to react to their environment. Here's the read for anyone interested.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200630-205758.png
    Screenshot_20200630-205758.png
    141.7 KB · Views: 95
  • Screenshot_20200630-205810.png
    Screenshot_20200630-205810.png
    168.1 KB · Views: 86
  • Screenshot_20200630-205824.png
    Screenshot_20200630-205824.png
    152.2 KB · Views: 85
Back
Top Bottom