What is this mold?

Nikolaos

literally the day after i got it. It looked like this. I'm assuming he didn't cure it rite...lol
IMAG014021.jpg

IMAG014522.jpg

:Namaste:

Re: what the F...is this mold?

nope, not cured right put it in a dark place before it was dry. I don't know about smoking that you might be able to bud wash it and re-dry but i would wait for somebody with more experience to chime in. I had a bag I forgot about and it came out looking like that I didn't smoke it something about mold and fire and my lungs didn't seem right LOL

Re: what the F...is this mold?

nope, not cured right put it in a dark place before it was dry. I don't know about smoking that you might be able to bud wash it and re-dry but i would wait for somebody with more experience to chime in. I had a bag I forgot about and it came out looking like that I didn't smoke it something about mold and fire and my lungs didn't seem right LOL

hahaha

Give it a wash. Cold water with few lemon drops will do. After you got rid of mold, use hair dryer to finish the job. Hang in sunny, well-ventilated place for 48 hours. If you don't see any mold after that, you won.

Give it a wash. Cold water with few lemon drops will do. After you got rid of mold, use hair dryer to finish the job. Hang in sunny, well-ventilated place for 48 hours. If you don't see any mold after that, you won.

lol as entertaining as t hat sounds..i just told my guy and he gave me something different lol

Back
Top Bottom