What is this white stuff?

Troublesome2

Iv got some white stuff growing on my rockwool. Never seen it befor and cant find anything on here close to this problem. Iv got 2 8 gallon res.'s and the one has been nothing but problems while the other is taking off like a champ. Iv got a 136gallon water pump with feeding tubes running to all 6 cups. When i went down this morning there was this slimy white stuff on a few of my rockwool cubes...Looks just like bird shit...Please help me out thank you :peacetwo:

012_800x600_.jpg

Heres a pic any ideas??? Im so ready to just shut this whole res down its been nothing but trouble from the start

:oops:Looks to be a nasty fungus ........ if possible remove your little lady from the res and lightly scrap off the white with a knife edge IF POSSIBLE being careful not to damage any of those little roots... like peeling ginger root if you cook:) mix some RO
H2O with HYGROZYME or some HYDROGEN PEROXIDE based product and liberly spray the infected area... I would most definately seperate the infected plant......... that stuff can spread REAL fast if left unchecked :rollit:Good luck stay safe and good growin:rollit:

MAY NEED TO REPEAT.... just FYI if you use Hygrozyme you will not have this problem in the future since it kills the stuff BEFORE it becomes a problem:morenutes:

MrCloner420@yahoo.com

Awesome man thankyou. Unfortunately it got too bad and the few plants i had in that res pretty much never grew. They are still there but havent grown so im going to scrap that res and just go with my other one thats going great. Great information man ....Live N Learn :thanks::lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom