What is this?

HHGreenHand

I just copped a bag of some killer and it has a STRONG grapefruit and papaya smell. Florida region? Anyone recognize this strain? I just possibly could have found some prime seeds in a nug... Almost the size of peas...

actually i grabbed this shit off this guy from the city I get from. Shady background since its the city but my man is straight as shit. I don't think he even really knows but I also grabbed some killer nug about a week ago. Literally the best I have ever toked to this day. Claimed it was grapefruit haze. Again thats probably not even the strain but it would be crazy if it was the same shit!

could be. I suspect this stuff is grown this general area. It was undercured(moist as hell) and it showed no signs of mold or age. Im thinking it was a good crop of a southeastern grower.

I'm not quite as knowledgable you are yet and i imagine the shit was handed down quite a few times until it got up here so I can't say much. It was dry but it smelled just like you said, more than any other bud I've ever seen, smelled, or smoked.

Back
Top Bottom