what is wrong with my plant

splendidman

I have 3 sensi kush plants,2 plants are growing good they are 63 days in flowering,but my 3rd plant doesnt catch up to the first two its flowering too slowly
P6300003.JPG
P6300002.JPG
P6300001.JPG

Dark green leaves, and overall slow growth are signs of nitrogen toxicity. Marijuana leaves that are nitrogen toxic often get "The Claw" or talon-like leaves that are bent at the ends. The also do a weird curving or cupping that is often mistaken for over watering, but is unique to nitrogen toxicity. You can see this as leaf "clawing".

Leaves that turn into claws often start turning yellow and dying if the nitrogen toxicity is not treated, much like a nitrogen deficiency, only the leaves will continue to get more and more clawed. Leaves eventually turn yellow or brown and fall off.

Different strains react differently to nitrogen toxicity. Some plants get dark green leaves with no clawing. Some strains will get leaves that do the weird 90 degree bend at the tips, while other strains or individual plants start curling like claws and then turn yellow/brown and fall off like a deficiency. These are all signs of too much nitrogen.

Dark green leaves, and overall slow growth are signs of nitrogen toxicity. Marijuana leaves that are nitrogen toxic often get "The Claw" or talon-like leaves that are bent at the ends. The also do a weird curving or cupping that is often mistaken for over watering, but is unique to nitrogen toxicity. You can see this as leaf "clawing".

Leaves that turn into claws often start turning yellow and dying if the nitrogen toxicity is not treated, much like a nitrogen deficiency, only the leaves will continue to get more and more clawed. Leaves eventually turn yellow or brown and fall off.

Different strains react differently to nitrogen toxicity. Some plants get dark green leaves with no clawing. Some strains will get leaves that do the weird 90 degree bend at the tips, while other strains or individual plants start curling like claws and then turn yellow/brown and fall off like a deficiency. These are all signs of too much nitrogen.
thank you for your reply,can this be fixed or should I just leave it as it is?

Change your reservoir and reduce your nitrogen nutrient added to your reservoir.

If you are growing in soil or soil-less, flush your medium with 2x as much PH balanced water as the size of your pot. Mix up your nutrient water mix using less nitrogen(about half to 3 quarters) then you previously used.

Change your reservoir and reduce your nitrogen nutrient added to your reservoir.

If you are growing in soil or soil-less, flush your medium with 2x as much PH balanced water as the size of your pot. Mix up your nutrient water mix using less nitrogen(about half to 3 quarters) then you previously used.
thank you soo much man cheers

Back
Top Bottom