What is wrong with my plant?

BrokenGreen

Hi all, im new to growing this is my first grow and im running into a problem that i cant seem to figure out.

Im growing white whidow, 6 of them and they are currently 18 days old. im growing them indoor in my addict under a 400w MH bulb.

In soil All-mix 2 gallon pots. temperatures are 18-19 degrees celsius daytime and 17.5-18.5 nightime (the cold north) when my vent is on the RH is at 20-30% RH. before i potted up from the small starter containers 1/2 liter i watered everyother day, letting the top of the soil dry out before i did.

i havent used any NPK fert yet but have been using Rootjuice and bioheaven minerals. the tent im groowing in is 100x100x180 cm. besides slow growth wich i think is because of the low temperatures one of my plants showed these symptoms only 12 hours after being transplanted to the 2 gallon pot.

Hope someone can help me figure this out, im new to the scene and even tho i felt mighty prepared im surprised just how complicated these babies can be. Thank you. Greetings from europe.

Stress, ph fluctuation, water burn, could be several things. Keep an eye on them and have a look at these charts. I'm betting they will take off and recover quickly. Be sure not to over water them. I'm a dwc grower so I don't have that problem, but see it often with soil growers and small plants. Good luck.

Wait til the soil is dry before waterings. You want the roots to be searching for water so they grow in abundance. I think your temps are going to be a big problem moving forward, but only time will tell. What is the pH of your soil and water that you are using?

Hi and thx for replying to this. This problem happened right after potting up and so far i have been very careful with watering and have been letting the soil dry out completely, atleast the top of it before watering again.

it is the only plant out of 6 that shows these symptoms. im using tap water, i dont know if it makes a difference but im living in a scandinavian country and i have read somewhere that our tap water is very pure with almost no trace of chlorine in it.

yesterday i turned off the exaust fan wich quickly balanced out the temperature and the humidity in the tent to 60% RH and 23 degrees celcius. Now im just wondering for how long i can do that before the plants starts to lack air. i do have a small fan inside the tent circulating air aswell as keeping the intake hole open.

Again thx for helping me.

DONT WORRY TOO MUCH, I WOULD WORRY ABOUT THE LOW TEMP AND HUMIDITY,MAKE SURE HUMIDITY STAYS AROUND 55-70.. I NOTICED ITS BEST FOR SMALL PLANTS ESPECIALLY IN VEG.. i WOULD JUST FEED PLAIN PH WATER FOR NOW AND DONT ADD ANY ROOT STIMULATOR OR ANYTHING.. U NEED TO LET IT BE ITSELF AND TAKES TIME TO ADDAPT..

TURN OFF FANS TO INCREASE HUMIDITY... I USE SOAKED RAGS AND LITTLE PUDDLES OF WATER TO INCREASE.

Back
Top Bottom