What is wrong with my plants?

delta.9

There are white spots on the larger leaves on my babies. What are these from? How can I make them go away?

I'm worried that they are sick and they are just babies :(

Babywithwhitespots25-9-07.jpg

Babywithwhitespots5-9-07.jpg

Re: What is wrong with my plants????

rust spots prob wen ur new growth comes threw and its healthy dont worry about it i had it wen plants were young hope i helped

rust spots..nah, those are more of a orange color. it looks like a little bit of heat damage to me...maybe its to hot where your plants are? or their in direct sun during the heat of the day for to long. make sure they have a little indirect sunlight during the day

Check the bottom of the leaf, make sure theres no bugs. Check carefully and look for eggs, little white dots, might be spider mites. Also just to let you know, you want to use a 3-5 gallon bucket to get the most out of your plant, cannabis likes to grow large roots.

SH*T, I sure hope it's not. I did check under the leaves because I had SMs on a grow last year but I didn't see anything this time. I'll check again. If it IS SMs, what should I use to kill them?

BTW, they do have indirect sunlight at certain times of the day. I have 4 going right now and only the one pictured has the spots as of right now. I'll check later today.

Ok, so I just took a good close look at all 4 of my plants. First, I noticed that none of the other 3 have these spots. Second, I looked under the leaves that have the spots on them and they did not go through the leaf, rather, they are only visible from the top of the leaf.

What does this mean? Are they just burns?

Are you misting the plants? Beads of water on the leaves magnify strong sunlight, this can cause spotty damage to the leaves of the plant. Either mist only in the dark or discontinue misting altogether.

If you do not see egg sacks in the notches of the branches, moving black dots, or major degradation in the plants health then it is NOT spider mites.

Are you misting the plants? Beads of water on the leaves magnify strong sunlight, this can cause spotty damage to the leaves of the plant. Either mist only in the dark or discontinue misting altogether.

If you do not see egg sacks in the notches of the branches, moving black dots, or major degradation in the plants health then it is NOT spider mites.

I am not misting, nor have I. There were no eggsacks, moving black dots or major degradation. The spots haven't moved, further worsened, or spread to any other leaves. I haven't seen any spots on the others either.

What do you think it could be?

You don't have to be the one misting for this to occur. Morning dew is sufficient enough to burn the plants if the sun is direct and strong enough. If it has not worsened, then the plant will certainly survive. It looks as if the only leaves that were damaged were the one finger leaves, which the plant will lose anyway, and in addition the damage is minor.

Sounds like you do NOT have spider mites and I would scrap that theroy.

Back
Top Bottom