What is wrong?

Tootie

image7782.jpg

Can someone tell me what is wrong I'm in soil on 12/12 from seed leaves started hooking
Down about a week ago now they are drying up should I just harvest now or will they come
Out of it water every three or four days with nuts. 15/30/15 backed off when they started hooking
Down and gave them straight water HELP PLEASE

:welcome:
Hi Tootie
Can you provide more info? More pictures also help. (light distance from plants, air circulation, humidity, temperatures?) What size containers are they in? What is the pH of water are you using? How long have they been flowering?
Have you been using the same nutrient mixture from the start? I'm not an ''expert'' but I do know that your 15-30-15 seems a little high in nitrogen for flowering.

image7780.jpg

This is the only other pic I have now it's in a 3 gallon pot don't know ph of water but soil was around 6 to7
Been a while since last checked do not have a digital tester they say the others are no good not positive how long they have been flowering
Maybe around 7 weeks humidity is usually around 60 to 70 that is from one of the old wall mount Gage's that has the temp barometric and humidity may not be right and have a oscillation fan and a 6" hole in floor and ceiling

Before they start flowering I use a 20/20/20 fert I used to use a cactus fert 2/7/7 after they start flowering but didn't think it was enough so I started the 15/30/15 the 2/7/7 was used on other grows not this one the ferts have been 1/2 strength

Do you know the strain of your plant? Some strains are done flowering in 7 weeks. It looks like they have nute burn. (dry dead tips)
Other signs of issues (without the color) are the 'canoeing' and curling of the leaves. They also look very dry and crispy (another sign of over fertilizing). Have you looked at the buds under a magnifying glass or microscope? I can't tell if it has any red hairs from the pics.
Your light could also have burnt the plant, can't tell from the pics. And not knowing or monitoring your pH (water/ nutes) will always lead to issues.

The seed is from a bag seed plant fertilized by a heat stressed hermy from bag seed so I guess they are feminized all the plants from them have been female anyway . The temps have been around 70-75 in the daytime don't know about night .Sorry that I keep rambling on new to this and wanting to tell everything anyone needs to know about them.

Yeah I think it might be nute burn to poured a little too much a while back maybe a 1/4 more than usual

Yeah the hairs are starting to get darker looking and scraglely the trichs are darker but it is mostly on the bad part of the leaves

I did not think that the extra ferts would really be enough to matter at the time because it was so little extra

I was wrong I checked this morning when lights come back on the trichs are still clear and the humidity is around 53 and starting to believe it is nute burn I have begun to flush it do you think it will come out of it or is it too late .will the buds still mature after burn ? I know the leaves that are damaged will stay that way but will the rest get better ??

When I checked this morning they was worse even more dried up so I harvested the top half of all the buds I have left the rest to see if they will mature further at least let the trichs cloud and amber

Your issue is multiple nutrient lock-out. Ph of the root-zone is driven low by excess salts. Only option is to flush and correct the root-zone.

Well I just ordered a digital soil ph tester hopefully I can keep this problem from happening again and pay attention to how much I am pouring when feeding .

Thank you to everyone for the friendly advice.

Your issue is multiple nutrient lock-out. Ph of the root-zone is driven low by excess salts. Only option is to flush and correct the root-zone.

This is just wrong information.

Your PH range between 6-7 is perfect for soil.

The plants have obvious phosphorous excess, or at least had. That is why the leaves died. They will not regenerate.

To put it simply, yes the plant had nute burn. From the looks of it Phosphorous and possibly nitrogen as well.

Back
Top Bottom