What is wrong?

Yeah kind of figured that about the information just didn't want to say anything I needed a good digital tester anyway since my other was a soil meter not digital everyone says the meters are no good I'll be able to compare results to see the difference now . I believe the plant has almost run its course just have the lower buds left I'm going to leave a while longer to see if they improve . It is still great smoke anyway!

I beg to differ. Op applied to much salts and ph was driven low and plants could not uptake certain nutrients Obvious multiple nutrient lock-out. Obvious signs of a nute burn than shot the ph low, plant was slipping in uptake of N/P/K and lock out Mg and Ca. Harvest and yield was slightly diminished but potency will be knock-out.

I checked ph this morning it was right at 7 but this is a day or so after I flushed though and with old meter new one should be here Monday the buds that I left on plant had begun to dry up so I clipped most of them they was a few that had good sugar leaves around them so I have left them now to see what happens I guess I am grasping at anything I can now I failed to have anything else ready to flower so I am starting from seed again it will be a while before I see anymore bud.

Back
Top Bottom