What is your Favorite Crop King Seeds Strain?

well i have only grown 1 of your strains the Dwarf Low Flyer auto, i was very pleased with the results. it is a great '1st grow strain' for someone trying to start growing their own plants. it will stay under 3 ft tall and it will go from seed to smoke in under 90 days which is just outstanding. it provides a mellow kind of body high without being overpowering, no 'couch lock' here just a nice buzz good for running errands or doing chores around the house with a smile on your face. :thumb:

i would include pictures but i'am sorta new around here and do not yet have that privilage, but this is a legitimate review of the 1 CKS strain i have grown.

Haven't grown them yet but just started. I have had the privelage to indulge in a couple of strains. Purple Kush, White Widow, and White Cookies are all amazing. I am trying White Widow as my first attempt at Crop King genetics but have placed my order for Purple Kush. WOLD CLASS GENETICS!

Awesome. Thanks for the compliment. We do our best to be the best in the world!

I like Dark Angel... there's just something about those dark purple leaves and close node sites.

are you guys working on any new strains for the future?

Of course they are... they just released White Cookies and Crown Royale recently. They would loose customers to other seed companies if they never got new product. It'd be like shopping at a clothing store your whole life that never once changes the product it carries.

I'm sure it's top secret though...

are you guys working on any new strains for the future?

Yes we are working on new strains. We will soon announcement our 2 new CBD strains. For now, we can't give away the full details. We will announcement them when they are ready.

I like Dark Angel... there's just something about those dark purple leaves and close node sites.

Of course they are... they just released White Cookies and Crown Royale recently. They would loose customers to other seed companies if they never got new product. It'd be like shopping at a clothing store your whole life that never once changes the product it carries.

I'm sure it's top secret though...

:) Yes we are always on the go for producing new high quality strains. However, our process is too rigid that it takes us time to finally decide to sell them in the public. We make sure that we only carry high quality strains (as you can observe, we only carry a few strains in our line up).

I can't say that I have a favorite yet, but I can give some insight as to why I ordered your Blueberry regular seeds. I wanted a plant that would produce adequate medicinal cannabinoids as well as a good amount of THC. The Blueberry's pedigree makes this almost an automatic choice for my purposes because it can pretty much "do it all." I have grown other plants in the past that were mostly Indica and I'm pretty sure that this one will rank up there with the best of them, even if it isn't one of the most recent cultivars to hit the market.
Although I'm sure these seeds, with their plants and clones, will last me for quite a while but I am leaning to opening a second grow room for a few of your other seeds that look exciting. I think I would really like to try the Black Indica, the Hash Plant, and the Crown Royale in the near future.
Let me also say that I love your fast shipping and the quality of the seeds was super. Thanks much for the extra seeds and I WILL be ordering from you again.

In April I bought 5 Purple Kush Seeds. I germinated them and planted each into dixie cups then to 5 Gal buckets. They were nice healthy plants until it happened! I became OCD about them.

After planting outside I seen some evidence of a bug eating the leaves...looking back, nothing serious. I bought some 'pest soap' and saturated them. Then after plenty of web-reading I decided to make my own. That was my mistake. I made some potent shit and sprayed like a madman. All the leaves turned brown... I let them be, broken hearted.

A couple weeks later..after giving up I went back and saw a bit of green sprouting on the leafless stalks. 1 plant survived. Currently...after about a month of stunted growth I have a nice bushy plant...awaiting the flowering stage.

I just ordered 5 more seeds...Crown Royal... will be germinating soon!

My only complaint is after reading the reviews and many people getting up to 7 seeds when they order 5....both times I only got 5!

In April I bought 5 Purple Kush Seeds. I germinated them and planted each into dixie cups then to 5 Gal buckets. They were nice healthy plants until it happened! I became OCD about them.

After planting outside I seen some evidence of a bug eating the leaves...looking back, nothing serious. I bought some 'pest soap' and saturated them. Then after plenty of web-reading I decided to make my own. That was my mistake. I made some potent shit and sprayed like a madman. All the leaves turned brown... I let them be, broken hearted.

A couple weeks later..after giving up I went back and saw a bit of green sprouting on the leafless stalks. 1 plant survived. Currently...after about a month of stunted growth I have a nice bushy plant...awaiting the flowering stage.

I just ordered 5 more seeds...Crown Royal... will be germinating soon!

My only complaint is after reading the reviews and many people getting up to 7 seeds when they order 5....both times I only got 5!

Thank you for the repeat business.

If you have any concerns about your order, please call us or come to our live website chat.

I've only gotten Northern Lights Auto. Ordered 5 seeds and there were several extra. So far all 3 that were started, germinated. One of them being the runt of the bunch. Still have 6 left.

You can check out both grows below. First grow is done and while I was happy to actually get buds, they're not top quality. Biggest problem is the puny little pots I put them in.

My second grow is going and I'm 46 days in. One plant in a 3 gallon fabric under 300w LED and 2 43w CFL. So far she's doing much better and I hope this one plant produces more than the other two did combined (about 24 grams).

I grow in a small space in the garage, so I can't expect huge yields though I would like some really good quality smoke. Here is a picture of the main cola from yesterday.

Day_46_Grow_2_close_up.JPG

I've only gotten Northern Lights Auto. Ordered 5 seeds and there were several extra. So far all 3 that were started, germinated. One of them being the runt of the bunch. Still have 6 left.

You can check out both grows below. First grow is done and while I was happy to actually get buds, they're not top quality. Biggest problem is the puny little pots I put them in.

My second grow is going and I'm 46 days in. One plant in a 3 gallon fabric under 300w LED and 2 43w CFL. So far she's doing much better and I hope this one plant produces more than the other two did combined (about 24 grams).

I grow in a small space in the garage, so I can't expect huge yields though I would like some really good quality smoke. Here is a picture of the main cola from yesterday.

Day_46_Grow_2_close_up.JPG

Wow. You've got a beautiful plant. Thank you for sharing.

Ok I had to register after seeing this thread lol. CKS, what is your best producer that's feminised and flowers in 8 weeks or less? Or top 3 best. Thanks and will be ordering shortly after you reply :) Happy growing.

So far, I have grown out White Widow, Early Vixen and Crown Royale. All three were very good quality genetics and end product. The Early Vixen has to be the stickiest plant I have ever handled ... I swear it's like adhesive!

Early Vixen has a wonderful profile, great aroma and taste, effects are full on, and the colas are hard and dense. Of the three CKS strains I have grown out, Early Vixen is the winner. I will get to try some others when money allows for another seed purchase, until then, clone, clone clone!

Good job CropKingSeeds, honest company with quality product. I'll be back!

So far, I have grown out White Widow, Early Vixen and Crown Royale. All three were very good quality genetics and end product. The Early Vixen has to be the stickiest plant I have ever handled ... I swear it's like adhesive!

Early Vixen has a wonderful profile, great aroma and taste, effects are full on, and the colas are hard and dense. Of the three CKS strains I have grown out, Early Vixen is the winner. I will get to try some others when money allows for another seed purchase, until then, clone, clone clone!

Good job CropKingSeeds, honest company with quality product. I'll be back!

You are very much welcome. And thank you very much for choosing Crop King Seeds.

Ok I had to register after seeing this thread lol. CKS, what is your best producer that's feminised and flowers in 8 weeks or less? Or top 3 best. Thanks and will be ordering shortly after you reply :) Happy growing.

Our Top 3 Feminized Yielders:

1. Dark Angel (550 g/plant average)
2. Azura Haze (almost the same with Dark Angel)
3. Crown Royale and Early Vixen (500 g)

I can't call a favorite yet... Currently have 10 White Cookies in veg and 10 Purple Kush waiting for room in the tent. I plan on trying some CK autos next season. Peace!!

Back
Top Bottom