What is your favorite thing to do when your high?

420ginger

Everything seems to be so much better when your high
And there is so much to do I was wondering what
Everybody likes to do baked?
Eating does not count!!!!
:tokin::tokin:

Do you watch spongebob blown?
It's so awaome just like a sponge underwater
In a pineapple and somehow there's water
Underwater it just blows your mind

i'd say listen to music,Do random stuff,And smoke more lol..But most of the time when im high i think of something fun to do and then i forget.
PS.When im high i try not to mess around with important things cause i will fiddle around with them and next thing you know i will have no clue where i put it..lol :goof:

Haha been there and done that
I lost all of my bud when I was high
I found it a couple months later but it was all brown and dead

Love to do everything.. Love smoking it's great been smoking for years.love to surf,ride bike, chop wood, work on my plants ,play video games,build something. Buy and sell things on eBay great way to make side cash.
Lol hahhahahhah like to Find things to bla bla bla bla bla bla about on here you guys are great..
There are more things I like to do high then not...

Wish it was more wide spread accepted.would mKe this country such a great place.

The world would be a great place if everybody loved marijuana.
It could be used as a currency. Instead of paying for stuff in dollars you could pay with weed. That would be amazing
And lol clutter redistribution

I like that idea!!!!!

adult swim is one of my favs.target shooting, movie sometimes or music or some time with my wife. :tokin:

Adult Swim on a daily basis keeps me in tune with the finer things in life!!!! So many great cartoons for all ages, I was never a real big fan of any cartoons and all of the sudden about two years ago when I was almost 30 years old, I watched a great episode of American Dad and that was all it took!!!! Now I am hooked on a ton of great cartoons!!! Have you ever seen the cartoon called Assy McGee?? Wow, what a great laugh that is....I guess it just depends on the person though!!!!:):):)

It's kind of fun to move dirt around and dig holes with my kubota tractor but my wife doesn't like me to operate heavy machinery when I'm stoned. I like to cruise around the mountain on a 4 wheeler listening to music on my ipod.

For a great laugh, watch Judge Joe Brown and Judge Judy while baked.

Relax to some Tchaikovsky while tending to my garden, or while tinkering on miscellaneous "To Do's" around the house. Or my all time fave.. Get some gut's baby!

Relax to some Tchaikovsky while tending to my garden, or while tinkering on miscellaneous "To Do's" around the house. Or my all time fave.. Get some gut's baby!

May sound stupid but who or what is "Tchaikovsky"??? Name sounds like it may be Polish but I haven't a clue what your talking about!! Not trying to be rude or anything, just don't know what your talking about and if I did, I may be able to enjoy it too!!:reading420magazine::reading420magazine:

May sound stupid but who or what is "Tchaikovsky"??? Name sounds like it may be Polish but I haven't a clue what your talking about!! Not trying to be rude or anything, just don't know what your talking about and if I did, I may be able to enjoy it too!!:reading420magazine::reading420magazine:

Some really cool classical music...Think 1812 Overture

Back
Top Bottom