What Is Your Favorite Way To Get High?

420th

From all the different ways there are to get high people tend to stick with the one they enjoy most, sometimes certain things are better for the occasion then others.For example, if your at a party with like 10 ppl blazing you might want a fat blunt so its faster and the session moves along smoothly,or you just don't wanna pass your new bong around to 10 ppl hoping none of the drop it. But if your with couple of your best friends you might want to smoke out of the bong cuz you can trust them more, and when your at your pad you use your Gas mask cuz you don't wanna share or whatever.So which way do YOU like the most? What way gets you the highest, Which high do you enjoy the MOST?

JOINT, BLUNT, BONG, BUBBLER, PIPE, VAPORIZER, GAS MASK, GRAVITY BONG, EATING, DRINKING

i dont like passin joints, people get there slober on the paper and its grody.i usually smoke my bubbler with a couple friends.with a big group of people, a nice 2 foot bong will do the trick.

I bounce back and forth from the bong to the bubbler myself. The bubbler is easier to handle, I can walk around with it, and it's alot more difficult to spill or break, and if it does spill it's only a couple ounces of water not 3+ cups. But, nothing beats a good bong rip(especially an iced one). If I'm looking to get fucked up I'll rip the bong, if I'm just casually smoking throughout the day I hit up the bubbler, with a few bong rip wixed in for good measure. When I'm out of the house I smoke a joint, but at home gotta be water filtered.

For me it's a bubbler (I haven't used a pipe since I brought it home), though when I figure out how to get a bong home, well, nothing beats that.

for me it's a blunt
the reson- because the only time I usually smoke blunts is when im with friends, and to me there is nothing better then just hanging with your best friends..smoking out, talking about old times, cracking jokes on eachother...playing ps2, or just simply chilling..marijuana brings evryone together. thats why I think frindships betwen stones are so close.

I am 100% addicted to the one-hitter. Gets me far more stoned than a bowl or joint. It allows me to conserve bud and it's great for tasting the smoke. Its all I use when I am alone.

I like to be alone with a bowl or joint

joints with weed, alittle bit tobacco and hash.

Bongs, Vaps, joints, and blunts.

Bong!

Bong if I wanna get fucked up, but joints mixed with tobaccy if I have to go to work the next day lmao

Tried a glass pipe once BURNT THE FUCK out of me. Never using pipes again, bad experiences leave lasting impressions haha.

Back
Top Bottom