What Kinda Strain Makes You Laugh

MissPennyLane

What kinda strain makes you laugh and have fun but doesnt give you anxiety? i have really bad anxiety attacks and they prescribed me indicas but i got some L.A. Confidental and it just makes me feel stoned and sleepy and i dont like that too much i would rather have the giggles and a good time instead of feeling like im gonna pass out, so if anyone knows of any strains give me an idea of what to get im probably going to the dispensary today or tomorrow :smokin:

yeah i feel you but they told me that if i smoke a sativa im gonna end up with an anxiety attack, i smoke some purple woody kush and it made me flip out, have you ever heard of cali mist ? they gave that to me to try and i have not yet im kinda scared haha

Man.. I got problems with anxiety too. I would say if Sativa strains fuck with your anxiety.. only smoke them when your just gonna chill inside so that you dont have any worries.

and bout the cali mist.. Never tried it but lots of my friends have.. some serious shit dude.

If you have anxiety, I definitely recommend you stick to an indica strain.. Maybe not get a 100% indica if you don't like the mellow couch lock stone. Try and find a nice indica dominant strain but mixed with a bit of sativa. I recommend White Widow, you'll get an even head/body high, it'll be strong, yet not sedating.

Oh you wanted a laughing strain.. Hmmm, try some Super Kush, it's an indica that will give a strong body high but an alert head high, you'll get the giggles with this strain. If that doesn't work, watch a funny movie, lol

If you have anxiety, I definitely recommend you stick to an indica strain.. Maybe not get a 100% indica if you don't like the mellow couch lock stone. Try and find a nice indica dominant strain but mixed with a bit of sativa. I recommend White Widow, you'll get an even head/body high, it'll be strong, yet not sedating.

I cant get any where I live,,

My first grow was with bag seed and I harvested about 2 weeks too early. It was the most giggle type weed I have ever smoked. It is said that if you harvest early you end up with a more upbeat head high. I prefer weed that blows my mind though so I have never harvested early like that again although I have had a few that finished early by a week or so and that wasn't gigle type weed that gives you a stitch because you laughed too hard. (SUPER long run on sentence BooYaa!!)

pumpkin kush? if i remember that kind that i smoked every damn day for 3 months last summer. wake up, hit the grav-bong, walk around slightly paranoid and sad about how shitty i did in school, cheer up after some damn good eggs and bacon, then laugh my ass off about how high i was before thinking i was messin up in life an all. sit down giggly as hell doing all sort of funny stuff, like staring at my dog wondering if she knows how baked i am, and watching trippy cartoons or whatever movie first came to my mind that made me feel like i would be the happiest ive ever been if i watched it during that high. pretty much i thinkt he key is doing what YOU want to do while your high, whatever you can to make yourself be completely joyous, dont let society or any fears like that rain down on your parade, get out if thats what you want ya kno?

Back
Top Bottom