What light to buy

Just ordered it... Well I think, the page kicked me off when it redirected me from pay pal but money has gone out my bank and order history shows the light.have not received and conformation though.
Hi leafy, I saw your order already. There is something wrong with our system, the confirmation email delays, you might receive it when you already got the item. (If you do, please don't panic, we don't take twice of your money). The order will be arranged today, but since it is weekend, you might get tracking number next Monday, :Namaste:

In looking a led full spectrum I have a 4x4 grow room. Budget about £300.any ideas

That is not not enough.
You might look at getting a 315W CMH or two.
I run two in my 4x4.

Hi leafy, I saw your order already. There is something wrong with our system, the confirmation email delays, you might receive it when you already got the item. (If you do, please don't panic, we don't take twice of your money). The order will be arranged today, but since it is weekend, you might get tracking number next Monday, :Namaste:
That's OK @SmokeSara I got tracking number already when I woke this morning. "take me to your leader"

I use the electric sky es300. My first grow was 4 auto blueberry in coco with AN nutes. Produced 22oz. Buds were huge. No complaints. Lights come with a dimmer also. I just bought a mars hydro ts600 for my seedlings and clones. Works very well also for such a small light.

The LM301's are the bomb. They are what makes a Quantum board a Quantum board. I went with Atrium lighting. The heatsink(s) and the erector set like frame are WAY beyond anything on the market in my opinion. The drivers are overclockable, so with a Killawatt meter I can dial the boards in. For instance, though our room is set up as a flower room, we are vegging 128 plants. This array allows exactly one Quantum board per plant. I have the lights dialed down to 200 watts, giving my youngsters specifically 50 watts per plant.
Once I kick them over to flower, each plant will receive around 137 watts per board per plant or about 550 watts per light.
What I have noticed when testing in my small personal grow is when I made the switch from HPS to Quantum, internode spacing decreased substantially.
20191224_125002.jpg

Good luck in your decision!

I bit the bullet and bought a TSL 2000. I figure I will be able to augment my growspace and fit more plants in it with this.

Back
Top Bottom