What light to buy

So 10 at 50w would be OK for 4plants in a 120x120? Can't I just get 2 250w in the quantom boards no? Sorry if it a stupid question

Have you looked into boards yet? They don't make a 250w board that I know of. They sell 250w kits that are multiple boards and the appropriate driver. Figure out what you can actually order before you get hung up on what you want.

I built my own.
2 Samsung F series strips 1120mm long double row jobbies, meanwell driver wago connectors, heat transfer tape and some aluminium u channel. 240 watts from the wall.
It was to go alongside an existing blurple so I would have gone with 3 strips without the blurple.
Mine cost me around £135
I would say 5 strips with driver and everything else would come in around £300 and would give you around 600 true watts. Spaced evenly I'd say it would give you a very good coverage.

Have you looked into boards yet? They don't make a 250w board that I know of. They sell 250w kits that are multiple boards and the appropriate driver. Figure out what you can actually order before you get hung up on what you want.
OK but with them boards 500w will be OK in 120x120 for 4 plants though yea?

Still quite new to growing. Oops I started with hps and threw it all away other week as I thought my LEDs were the way lol.
Smokesara not replied yet but I see on his page he recommends the ts3000 for a 4x4 tent. Anyone know if this is a genuine one.... Mars Hydro TS 3000W Led Grow Light Full Spectrum Hydroponic Indoor Plant Grow | eBay

Smokesara not replied yet but I see on his page he recommends the ts3000 for a 4x4 tent. Anyone know if this is a genuine one.... Mars Hydro TS 3000W Led Grow Light Full Spectrum Hydroponic Indoor Plant Grow | eBay

She is in China so not always on when the rest of us are.

Yes that does look like a real one. The seller claims to be a Mars hydro rep. Should be ok but I would wait to verify with Sara before placing an order. There's a discount for 420 members.

She is in China so not always on when the rest of us are.

Yes that does look like a real one. The seller claims to be a Mars hydro rep. Should be ok but I would wait to verify with Sara before placing an order. There's a discount for 420 members.
Thanks so much turbo you have been very helpful today. Can't wait to get a new light and see the results now

Hi Leafy, like I mentioned in the other thread you post, since you already have two lights, and your budget is not very high, I would suggest you try out our TSW-2000, which will be enough during seedling and veg, while during flowering, you can add your old blurple 600w or 1000w led to compensate. The TSW 2000 is only around 250USD/pc which is under your budget, but will bring you great results. ;)

Hi Leafy, like I mentioned in the other thread you post, since you already have two lights, and your budget is not very high, I would suggest you try out our TSW-2000, which will be enough during seedling and veg, while during flowering, you can add your old blurple 600w or 1000w led to compensate. The TSW 2000 is only around 250USD/pc which is under your budget, but will bring you great results. ;)

Thank you, I was looking earlier on your posts and I see you recommend the ts3000? I think I will up my budget if you think this is better.?

Hi Leafy, yes, actually the TS 3000 will suit your space mostly, veg space 5x5 and flowering space 4x4. Here is the link:
Your plants will grow super fast under this light. :D

Hey Leafy86

We offer some great lighting options for the 4 x 4 space you mention. Also Samsung top bin diodes. Definitely a lot of value for your money.

Hi Leafy, yes, actually the TS 3000 will suit your space mostly, veg space 5x5 and flowering space 4x4. Here is the link:
Your plants will grow super fast under this light. :D
OK thank you smokesara will be ordering tomorrow. I see the option to ship from I take it I put UK yea and will it have a UK plug socket?

OK thank you smokesara will be ordering tomorrow. I see the option to ship from I take it I put UK yea and will it have a UK plug socket?
Hi leafy, yes, just choose UK-UK will be fine, we have UK warehouse, and we will ship from our UK warehouse to you with the right plug type. ;) You will get it really fast. like in 3 business days usually. ;)

Hi leafy, yes, just choose UK-UK will be fine, we have UK warehouse, and we will ship from our UK warehouse to you with the right plug type. ;) You will get it really fast. like in 3 business days usually. ;)
Thanks so much smokesara will order in morning. Can't wait to get her

Back
Top Bottom