What makes a plant one plant?

Savvage61

hello, fellow 420ers before mentioning Legal and weed in the same sentence end in RUN!!!! WHY THEY WAITED TILL I WAS OLD BEFORE THEY LEGALIZED REALLY PISSES ME OFF. (SRY CAps new keyboard) any way I reside in the State of VA at this time we are allowed 4 plants and possession of 1 once I have 2 questions on this

1. I someone is Growing a screen of Green with 4 of the same strain plants and each plant is graphed to the plant next to it combining all 4 plants in to 1 Daisy chain > is it 1 plant or 4 ?

2. when they say possession of 1 once Do they mean On your person? there is no way you can grow 4 plants and only have 1 once.
when we grow we must tag our plant's Name/Driver License / Not for sale. certainly, there is a way to keep your harvest legally Right? is storing your harvest the same as in your possession?
thanks in advance
Savvage61

Have to look at your States rules page, and check it fairly often as they tend to change the rules as they go and don't always announce it very well.

Problem with folks making laws that have no clue about it at all, as way I read it it is an ounce in possession period (Oregon spells it out so much in public and so much at home, we 2 oz now in public and 8 oz at home for Rec). So their "can grow up to 4 plants and posses one oz" shows they have no clue how much 4 plants can make, as even a clueless grower can get over an oz off of 4 plants as a 1/4 oz a plant can be done with your eyes closed ;). And yes storing it is the same thing as possession. Long as you follow all their other rules (plants can't be seen, no selling or trading it to others, you rent your place and landlord forbids it, or you break some other law that gives them a reason to search your place, etc.....then odds of them finding exactly how much you actually have isn't very likely. As way that worded (or currently and like I said they change it a lot on the fly when new, as in OR we used to be 1 oz in public and not it's 2 oz) it is next to impossible to have 4 plants going and not be over the amount, even if you did staggered Autos and were only harvesting one at a time. Can always try and contact them for clarification of the rules, as if they can't answer it then it's a big old mess and police do one thing and judicial system another due to too vaguely written laws.

I rambled on and yet didn't answer question in title :rofl: if they all have stems then it 4 plants or my guess how they would count it. Same as they could count clones or even cuttings as a plant as long as it has roots coming out of it.

a 1/4 oz a plant can be done with your eyes closed ;).

I think someone here got that much from a plant that grew in a shot glass sized Solo cup :rofl: .

I think someone here got that much from a plant that grew in a shot glass sized Solo cup :rofl: .
Seen a few of those online that look like they probably yielded more than a quad off it :rofl:

1. I someone is Growing a screen of Green with 4 of the same strain plants and each plant is graphed to the plant next to it combining all 4 plants in to 1 Daisy chain > is it 1 plant or 4 ?

Personally, I'm only going to stick ONE plant under one screen. Be about as fun to separate two plants - when it's time to harvest one of them - that I've woven together whilst (partially) filling the holes in a screen as it would to slowly saw off my own hand, but slightly less entertaining. If you do it, I'd recommend that you at least use clones from the same mother, not merely plants of the same strain.

BtW, WtH do you mean by "combining all 4 plants in to 1 Daisy chain?" And, by "graphed," do you mean "grafted?" If you graft four plant stems onto the same root stock, you effectively end up with one plant, I would think. For legal purposes, at least. A plant (of the type that cannabis is) has, among its components, a root system.

Ought to be unlimited non-flowering cannabis plants, n plants in flower. Even that is an imperfect way to go; yield per plant is highly variable. So, too, is time a variable - some strains' flowering periods are twice (or more) as many days as others. With unlimited non-flowering, though, the person can go straight into flowering the next set of "counted" plants.

Back
Top Bottom