What Medical Marijuana Strain Is Best For Your Condition - Sativa or Indica?

I have ADHD myself...A sativa strain works wonders for me :high-five:

I realize this is an old post weedman, but I was wondering how you dose?

I have ADHD myself...A sativa strain works wonders for me :high-five:
Most people dont get this but what you are saying is a 100% true and i wish parrents know this and could help their kids with ADHD that are struggeling at school .. Not to be confused with ADD which in my opinion should not be treated with cannabis

I had touble in school staying focused and started at a young age using sativas
to treat my condition and had great results .I used cannabis to calm my thoughts so i could study while in school and this has gotten me through school and helped me earn my degree

I tried conventional medication which just made things worse , turning you into a lifeless zombie that feels nothing.This plant has changed my life for the better and i have never looked back

I realize this is an old post weedman, but I was wondering how you dose?
Hi SweetSue finally something i might help you with as you have helped so many others with your posts

In my case when i need to work or study i preffer smaller doses and a higher dose at night to calm my mind before i go to bed .

As for delivery method i normally smoke or vape as that way i can controll how much i want and need for the task at hand and then just top up when i feel my mind starting to wonder or race again

edibles dont work well for me as i have a very fast metabolism and tend to get to much to fast .... as for oil i have never tried it but i presume it will work in smaller doses more regularly as from what i have read its very strong

I have now been self medicating for 10 years and will never use any connventional meds for ADHD ever again

I hope this helps you in some way Sue .With peace love and repect all the way from africa

Back
Top Bottom