What Method Would You Choose If Limited To 16 Plants For Maximum Yield?

Olympian

might be moving to colorado in the near future so i can finally grow again. my cousin is already a resident there so i can grow with him until i obtain residency. the discussion i'd like to have is on how you guys would maximize yield/cost efficiency with a 16 plant limit. i'm thinking scrogging some monsters would be best. but lets get down to specifics.

would you push past the standard of 50 watts/sq. ft.?
what type of hydro system would you use, or would you go soil?

looking forward to the discussion.

That is an old wives tale. Outdoor bud can be just as good as any indoor, and if you have a good growing season and good genes you will end up with multi pound monsters!
Hmm. I'm intrigued. One problem I see though is maximizing yield per year if you're limited to the growing season. That is one of the upsides to indoors I've heard.

I run a dispensary if you can only run 16 Plants without further details it would be hard for me to do this considering the method is also going to depend on how much room you have. And I would recommend for higher yield using a dwc system over soil and I am running around a hundred watts per square foot I hope this helps I have limited information to go on to help you

I run a dispensary if you can only run 16 Plants without further details it would be hard for me to do this considering the method is also going to depend on how much room you have. And I would recommend for higher yield using a dwc system over soil and I am running around a hundred watts per square foot I hope this helps I have limited information to go on to help you
Thanks so much for responding. That's really cool you run a dispensary. As for further details, if I moved I would dedicate as much space as needed for the grow. Think like the entirety of a basement or something. A home I was looking at has a 14'x23'10" basement I could use. I'd imagine thats plenty to run 16 plants to maximum potential. Growing was a passion of mine so if I got the opportunity to do it on this scale I would create a large budget for the grow. So lets think absolute maximum efficiency (CO2, high quality reflectors like blockbusters etc.) I want to do this right.

If you have this much room extra and you are not worried about plant size with enough power of light because it's going to take a lot of light to cover that area light dissipates very quickly over distance I would start with Bend training this will allow you to run the plant in a complete circle around the pot allowing it to have a thicker base once ran around the pot all the side nodes will extend and turn yourself in the colas these colors should then scrog it that way the base will support a lot more weight one thing that I do have an issue with when trying to get as much as possible off of a single plant is the fact that they like to bend brake and snap under their own weight scrogg it will support the branches once they go up this is an Autoflower version of what I am referring to
420-magazine-mobile817427636.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1855079514.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1093924861.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1983515801.jpg
420-magazine-mobile25394924.jpg
420-magazine-mobile871410069.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1388928560.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2115069710.jpg
sorry about the pictures they are a little crappy for the simple fact that they were just taken for me this is one of the plants that I am breeding she will eventually pop pollen sacs so that I can pollinate another female and make feminized seeds but anyways this is how I get my Autos to reproduce and make more without having to buy them one of these pictures are to show you how bending it around the part all the inside nodes turn into colas heading straight up this is the point where a photo. I would take and put it in a net and push her even further but the things that I like about this technique is the sturdy base that it gives the plant all the colas that decide they want to grow up I never have to top her or fem her nor any of the other ones that I have by time they go around the pot in a complete circle no matter the size of the pot they are normally about even canopy but you've got to remember I have 9 months to veg my plants most of the time I hope this helps

This is the way I grow 15 plants. Perpetual grow, 15 plants all 3 weeks apart in age. 3 in a flower tent, around 10 outside the tent vegging all at different stages. This means you can harvest every 3 weeks! I also grab a clone of each plant before it goes to flower so every 3 weeks I harvest a different strain. You could have up to 12 diff strains always running. I absolutely love this method. It has a lot of advantages, especially with space and light power required.

Back
Top Bottom