What Next?

Se-R4

ok, I'm trying my second run at planting a seed in soil. I do want to try a stealth hydro pc case but havent gotten around to gutting my pc. so, my seed sprouted last night, the first time around in which my cat ate was all green, this particular stalk is purple, does that increase grade? So I want it to be a smaller plant as to not draw attention, what should I do?

inside of a pc? is that enough room?
ya keep it away from the cat, i had a dog a long time ago that loved the new sprouts.
purple stalk could be type of strain or a ph prob or nut prob or light prob...

yes light is always good, pick your cycle,

maybe just a 12/12 and start it off flowering right away would be best with not so much room

yes...

if you give it 18 hours of light a day then it will be in veg cycle and will not produce any flowers. (buds) you can veg (most strians) as long as you want.

some people start from 12/12, you have to consider your space.

so hows ur plant doin know, no cats, i got three goin under 60w plant bulb seein big differance, u seen my light setup, i left 1 heat bulb in to heat closet, & have 1 60w plant bulb seen big differance, but got to get couple more bulbs so each plant has it own.:smokin: good luck!!!!!!!:cheer:

how big are they, i think i dont have enough light, i have it in the fish tank we used to get those fish with that light on top. i need a bigger bulb however as the plant is resting on the pot rather than sticking straight up. It is continuing to grow like this and looks good otherwise, maybe illlet it sit there for a bit, or bring it to you lol

i had 5 but tryin different things, have 3 now 1 is 10inch w/2nd set leaves,1 is a 4inch stem tried pinchin but pinched to low but is comein back, & almost cooked 3rd but comein back olso about 3inches, the others i cooked and died. i have 1 60w plant bulb, and 1 heat bulb to raise temp and now doin ok need to go to walmart and get 2 more bulbs, bring any over or seeds.:slide::headbanger::tommy:

Back
Top Bottom