What now?

420Mom

Im a first timer and this is what I did so far. I had a bunch of old seeds from years and years and I put them in a soiled napkin then into Ziploc bag into my drawer for 2 days, roots grew. I took my kids cup from pizza hut and washed it out filled it half with soil placed seed on top, then filled rest of the way with soil, placed into my kitchen window and it started to grow...fast. Now its taller than the cup by like a writing pen length from rim of cup. My question is, Is it time to transfer to a bigger pot? and how big should the pot be? Oh yeah, I don't know what type it is? Can you help me?

Re: what know?

I do not believe anyone can help with determining the strain of your plant, but you can narrow it down to Indica, Sativa or a Hybrid.

When she is mostly dry turn the cup upside down and pull the cup off the soil, if the roots are surrounding the soil it is definitely time for transplanting. You can go to a 1 gallon pot or larger if you prefer, most people finish photo plants in 5 gallon pots. Make sure you have drain holes in whatever you transplant into.

P.S. pics almost always make help easier to dispense.

Back
Top Bottom