What now?

PoisonedApple

hi, i threw some seeds in my yard in june and now i have three or four plants bundled together at about 7 feet high. they are budding, two male and two female (as far as i can tell..) a slight odor has been present for a few weeks now, the only thing is the fence is only so high and i'm sure my neighbors would love to snitch. when is the right time to harvest the plants? the buds started at the top and are working their way down the stalk. also, what do i do with the stalks once i cut them down or whatever? i've been searching around the forums but to no avail of a clear cut answer. can anyone offer advice to a novice?

cut the males so you dont get seeded bud. then just bend out the plants so they dont go overthe fence. harvest time will depend on strain but around oct.

take an 7 foot stake and bang it in the ground about a foot. tie all your plants over to it. then if they start to grow over the fence just put in in the ground a little more. yea pull the males and make hash out of the leaves. but damn dude 2 7 foot plants is alot of bud.

are the males useless apart from making hash? what if i leave them for now and dry them out anyway, it'll just be seedy weed? the seeds were not a particularly special strain, what we call "regs" around here. should i still wait till october?

yeah just tie them down , kill the males, males dont really have a use cant even really get hash out of it . and if u leave them and wait like people said u will get seedy bud and if u kept it and try to dry the male it prbobally would be coverd in pollen more than anything and u dont wana smoke that

Back
Top Bottom