What nute line do you use with your RDWC UnderCurrent Systems?

cannatech

Title says it all, Im looking to know what YOU use currently. not looking to start a discussion about what is trash or not, just looking for some input from experienced growers on what they are using now days in their undercurrent systems. If you have some pics of fruiting buds to toss up and show your accomplishments with that line, do it.

Looking forward to see your opinions and pics. but please no arguments.

I’ve been using a modified DWC / Undercurrent / Drip system for years using General Hydroponics nutes with no major issues. I do add Florablend compost tea and have been for years hoping to help with beneficials but have no idea if that actually helped my girls...they just seemed to like it so I kept giving it to them. I used some great stuff called SM90 for root problems but I think its banned - worked great though. Had NO issues getting to the gram per watt magic number each grow, so I’m not sure why General Hydro gets a bad rap (except they don’t test on 420 products, but nobody’s perfect). I wouldn’t mind trying someone else but the regimen is so easy and predictable I don’t even think about it anymore, and Gen Hydro now has Silica and Mg products in-house now to flesh out their product line. Maybe ‘general’ but I‘ve not run into many problems. Side note: also allows for the very simple Lucas Formula. IMO for what that’s worth hope it helps.

Back
Top Bottom