What nutrients are you using

Nutes are fine but it will not do anything for pH.....And you pay more..
The deal with their Ph perfect line is first you need to use Ro water to the results the state , secondly it does drift in a hydroponic system , however the nuterients are chelated so that all are available through the entire ph range .

As I stated earlier I used their entire line , twice and I did not care for them not to mention the price . As I have received better results and am happier with my current selection .

THink Im gonna try Heavy 16. Used it before with good results. I carried there product line my hydro store in CA. The guys that make it are in Signal Hill CA. Local

Base:
Canna a and b
Canna Rhizotonic -use sparingly
Canna Cannazyme
Canna Boost
Foliar:
Botanicare Liquid karma
Botanicare ca/mg
Flower:
Liquid Kool bloom use in weeks 2-4 of flower
Pk13/14 week 5 of flower longer running strains I will run it in weeks 5 and 6
Remaining weeks 1/2 strength liquid Kool Bloom while cutting the base down as well.

But any nutrient should work if it’s for hydro
I prefer two parts mostly though

Keeps em green

I'm using General hydroponics trio and Cal mag. Ive been growing for a couple years and just finished my first bottle of bloom nutes (still have some from all the rest). I'm interested in trying other stuff but GH works just fine and its tough to shell out cash when ya got lots.

I'm using General hydroponics trio and Cal mag. Ive been growing for a couple years and just finished my first bottle of bloom nutes (still have some from all the rest). I'm interested in trying other stuff but GH works just fine and its tough to shell out cash when ya got lots.

i've been loving the gh trio for a little over a year now. but i got sucked in to using a bunch of the additives lol.
been following the mega crop thread and i think i might try it out. i'll use the gh stuff in veg and the MC in flower and see how i like it. people are growing amazing stuff with just one powder mix.

I’ve been running CX Horticulture’s Coco line with no problems whatsoever. A+B base has everything from calmag to silica, plants love it. Their root regen is killer as well.
Other additives work really well too, but I find they aren’t really needed aside from the PK boost for flower.

Was using the AN sensi coco line with Cal mag and silica from botanicare with some voodoo juice then in flower I'd add B52, Big bud and bud candy from AN and some of the fox farm beastie blooms and the other two I can't remember the name of. Just got my first bag of megacrop though so giving that a go now instead of having to mix a ton of different s**t to get the same effect.

Was using AN plus additives, probably needed calmag with it. Grew great bud, the ph perfect doesnt mean it automatically adjusts ph. It means the plants can uptake the nutrients at a wider ph range then just 5.8-6.2. Think its usable from 4-8ph. That's how AN explained it to me, anyways...

Switched to Megacrop. Way cheaper and getting great results. Will be adding CalMag and Silica for this run in coco

what's the silica for? Just wondering because alot of people seem to add it

Stonger, more flexible stems, more heat resistant, and can improve bug tolerance for things like leaf miners.

I have run lines from gen Hydroponic to advanced nute. Now, I am totally sold on the veg plus bloom.
I use veg plus bloom as a base for veg and flower. It is a dry powder that you weigh Up.
I add push and shine in bloom. Simple to use and it buffers my 7.1 Ph water down to 6.1.

Been running the full dyna gro line (foliage pro, bloom, magpro, protekt, zyme & KLN) with recharge and mammoth P in coco mixed with perlite and earthworm castings with pretty good luck.
Affordable, simple, decent quality and my local shop is always hooking me up with samples ;)

Back
Top Bottom