What nutrients lineup do you use and how do you like it?

So who's liking this ph perfect from advanced nutrients and how well does the ph hold

I've used it for a couple of years. If you change the reservoir every 7 to 10 days you can throw away your pH testing equipment. Also rarely run it over 50% strength.

My girls dig the Flying Skull products. It's geared to the commercial cannabis market but they sell in small quantities for the personal grower as well. My $0.02

I'm using their Z7 in my dwc buckets and they've never been as easy to clean as they are now. Good stuff.

I wanna go with the advanced nutrients but I've invested a lot of $ in the general hydroponic master line up and she's never failed me big beautiful plants and I clean all my equipment with food grade citric acid

I wanna go with the advanced nutrients but I've invested a lot of $ in the general hydroponic master line up and she's never failed me big beautiful plants and I clean all my equipment with food grade citric acid
Why jump ship if the one you've been using works for you? Is it just the pH thing?

I use the PH perfect lineup for my DWC and Coco.. Only $30 for the 3 GMB bottles in 1L size. Haven't had to worry about PH, only EC and have never had healthier looking plants.. Have also used Fox Farms and Mightygrow organics.

To use with Coco I'd recommend getting some calmag as well because of cocos binding properties.

Will have a better opinion of the ph perfect once I get my first harvest with it. Time will tell.

I use the PH perfect lineup for my DWC and Coco.. Only $30 for the 3 GMB bottles in 1L size. Haven't had to worry about PH, only EC and have never had healthier looking plants.. Have also used Fox Farms and Mightygrow organics.

To use with Coco I'd recommend getting some calmag as well because of cocos binding properties.

Will have a better opinion of the ph perfect once I get my first harvest with it. Time will tell.
I use the same thing with coco. It's simple and gives great results...️

Why jump ship if the one you've been using works for you? Is it just the pH thing?

My setup works grate but sometimes I travel and can't ph everyday and don't trust anyone else to do it that's the only reason I'd switch

How about cal-mag who's using what and how do u feel it's working. I started out with general hydroponic and used it for a year it seams to do the trick

So I was running low on gh cal-mag so I picked up some advanced nutrients cal-mag it has a darker color from first observation but what makes me like it is the packaging. Haha has nothing to do with the product but hey I'm different. So in my grow journal I'm growing critical purple from growers choice seed co and I noticed within two weeks of sprouting it was showing a mag deficiency And I gave her 10 ml for 4 gall of water . and she picked up within 8 hours and is now growing nicely and my spotting is going away now with the general hydroponic I wouldn't see any changes for weeks

Supriseingly many growers I know don't use calmag they opt for Epsom salts. Also there starting water quality has a major impact on the need for additives. Ro water in my area varies from 4-7ppm that's basically water with no minerals. That's when the need for cal-mag comes in handy. Also I've changed from using cal-mag at the end of the mixture to the beginning. I've Sean a lot of people saying it goes first before the micro but for years I've always used last with no bad results.

Future tip. advanced nutrients cal-mag is high on the N 4-0-0 Im having a lockout issues with it of over nitrogen it seams lol me a critical purple auto can't handle the product at a lower % rate but a tangerine . dream will take it all day so b careful with this product

Future tip. advanced nutrients cal-mag is high on the N 4-0-0 Im having a lockout issues with it of over nitrogen it seams lol me a critical purple auto can't handle the product at a lower % rate but a tangerine . dream will take it all day so b careful with this product

I've got a mystery seed from Sweet Seeds in dwc. Started with 15ml AN m,g,b. First water change around day 20 and went with 21ml in 4 gallons. Within 3 days she was stunted, dark green, and clawed under. Very N sensitive, and yes she is covered in dark purple calyxes. Seems to be a trend in the dark ones.

I've made the choice to use it every time I do a Rez change that's weekly I know there is going to b waste of product but I'm a grower for personal medical use I want the best I can posable grow. So y not use a beneficial bacteria that promotes vigorous root growth and keep your Rez clean and happy

Growing happiness world wide .
Now I'm not exactly sure about this, but i have read that Fox Farm is a real no no in hydro.

Iv'e used Botanicare but hated it so i went back the Gen Hydro. The trio works killer. Their Rapid Start is nothing short of amazing. Koolbloom liquid is great Koolbloom dry is God. I like remo's calmg more than the various Gen Hydro's versions, I've tried 3 of thiers. Gen Hydro's fulvic/humic doesn't seem to be as affective as bioag's Fulpower. Or Botanicares Fulvex. Etc. My point is, there's good and bad everywhere. I'm not going to bother myself with the politics of a company if i like the product. The trio has been around for decades... It's proven to work. I've been using it a lot longer than their contract with Satan, so im not gonna care and not in the mood to learn a new nutrient. I just got 27oz from 2 plants using some of the nutrients listed above... I'm cool with it

I haven't read this whole thread, so im sure someone downstream that will crush my little post... I don't care about that either haha.

Back
Top Bottom