What nutrients lineup do you use and how do you like it?

Iceman. I've never bought pH down, or up for that matter...
This is my first time using live ACV on a regular basis. My little plants drink about a gallon per day (½ gallon 2X
). I fill a jug with tap water every night, maxibloom and two cap fulls of acv. I don't really have to check pH in the morning, but when I do it is always 6.

I would not use it in a large reservoir though, not sure how well the pH will stay stable for longer periods.

@Ganjagrowergu Very interesting my wife is wanting to lean towards chemical free using products like black molasses and acv she also studying the effects of feeding fermented cabbage water. But that’s another project lol. But thanks a lot for the info I be always likes alternative products what acv do u use I like live acv by briggs

Hey mate I had the nutrifield pk heavy not the canna. But I find everything canna to be quite good I am still running all their gear ATM but
Yer my old bossman used to use a lot of canna stuff it wasnt my first choice but it was a good second choice. They seem to be enjoyin it, the girls that I started boosting from onset of flower are definitely moving quicker than the Mama mia did(didnt start boosting till week 5)

Thank u for the input sizz0e I'll definitely look into fox farms my current mix schedule is really easy to follow but general hydroponic is a bad co that I have learned about after I bought a shit load of stuff. I just don't want to throw it out but after this grow I'm over it here is current schedule
420-magazine-mobile1820296209.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Please do tell me more on why GH is a bad company. The GH notes is all I have ever used but if there is some good reason why I should use another co, please do elucidate. I want to know.

There products are amazing and never let me down. Now what makes them a bad co to me is they don’t support the medical marijuana at all yet there products support over 60% of legal growers. I live in Las Vegas and we have expos here and Ali for marijuana. Every company known for growing has a booth here except general hydroponic. And if you call the company and ask for tips. On using there products for legal grows they will tell you they don’t support our industry and hang the phone up. But knowing how much of our community uses there products. I would figure they would openly except the fact that they have a good product. And interact with there costumers. And give support.

Oh, that is bad. I make lots of decisions based on that type of thing. For example, I don’t buy anything from Chik fila (sp?) and Hobby Lobby.
But I like the stuff.
How can they just ignore their largest client base?

GH is owned by Monsanto (along with Botanicare and Gavita -and many other fingers in many other GMO pies) and so it’s sort of a strange situation - no doubt they have their own interests that conflict with those of home growers.

Yeah I use Botanicare nutes as I have for many years. When I first bought them it’s because they advertised themselves as organic. I’m in the process of using up the last bottles and phasing them out. Gotta live with my conscience, for what it’s worth.

Hmmm. I’m with you. What do you suggest instead? I’m ebb and flow hydro.

I did some checking. Seems Scotts owns GH, not Monsanto. The confusion lies in that RoundUP is a Scotts product that has some agreement with Monsanto for distribution. Not sure if that is true, but food for thought.

The waters are pretty muddy (deliberately so I’m sure). I should have phrased it differently. Scott’s MG isn’t outright owned by Monsanto, but is so heavily involved with them in partnership that it’s hard to tell the difference sometimes. They make good bedfellows. Scott’s isn’t exactly an angelic company either - to say the least.

As for replacements- I’m looking at Doc Bud’s high brix kit system. It’s for soil though- uses promix as a base.
One nutrient line that claims to be ethical and seems to get good reviews is Biobizz. I think/hope there are quite a few small nutrient lines that may be good. There used to be a couple here in BC such as techniflora. Also Remo is produced here I think. To be honest I stopped looking further once I realized I could get the high brix line for cheaper than what I’m using now.

@Weaselcracker nice worded spoken. From my understanding they own Scott’s and Monsanto is a sub company also owned by Scott’s and general hydroponic. Just there not represented like that. Because. Monsanto and organic growers don’t get along. Or see eye to eye. So it’s easier to not represent and still collect. But anyway the costumer service isn’t there but the products work amazingly.

Back
Top Bottom