What pest is doing this?

MrRudeSnowman

So... i had this on one plant and now 3/5 have those. Mites i guess?

IMG_046231.JPG

IMG_046135.JPG

One plant has those for like 2 months now. I have not seen any webs yet. Will get worse over time?

Looks like mites to me. If you don't do something about it, they will definitely get worse. And it looks like they are staging an imminent infestation by the look of your leaves. You could try homemade remedies or neem oil, but they might be beyond that and it might require something a little stronger like azamax, green cleaner, sns, nuke em, mighty wash ect

there is almost nothing going on under the leafs. i have to look to find one mite. i did use bacillus thuringiensis spray - that stuff lowers pest's birth rate.

if i see this little mites has the spray worked? with this kind of leaf damage shouldn't there be like ton of them?

there is almost nothing going on under the leafs. i have to look to find one mite. i did use bacillus thuringiensis spray - that stuff lowers pest's birth rate.

if i see this little mites has the spray worked? with this kind of leaf damage shouldn't there be like ton of them?

With that kind of damage, I would expect to see at least one or two on each affected leaf. If not more. Never heard of a bacterial control against spider mites, but it sounds like it may have worked alright? Check to see if the mites are moving around. Just push them around a bit and see if they start crawling. If you still see some crawling around, you should pray again three or four days after the first spray.

well... there is not much data, but you can see there is some research. i will call the company that makes it tomorrow and see what they know.

It is spider mite 100% neem oil them bro, got my girls sorted, had tried many other sprays that didn't work.
If anyone Knows how long the taste to gout of the plants, I smoked some tips 3 weeks after spraying and it tasted aweful, so I wouldn't go using it on flowering plants. I have just purchased some granules so will try some in the hole when my clones are ready to go into their large pots. A lady at a nursery told me her grandfather had been using it under his brassicas since she was a wee nipper, and they may have had only 1 or 2 holes in the plant. it is also a good soil conditioner
Some leaves may show no signs, but the pic u have posted is very typical, small white dot seem to appear on the leaves, mainly lower leaves, and then the little shits move up, a heavy infestation will show very fine webs over your plant, I had to use a good magnifying glass to actually see them properly, sometimes hard to see with the naked eye ( well my eyes anyway.
Good luck

Some of mine looked like that if not worse, that is a pretty good infestation, neem oil sorted mine so try that before you nuke em.

It is spider mite 100% neem oil them bro, got my girls sorted, had tried many other sprays that didn't work.
If anyone Knows how long the taste to gout of the plants, I smoked some tips 3 weeks after spraying and it tasted aweful, so I wouldn't go using it on flowering plants. I have just purchased some granules so will try some in the hole when my clones are ready to go into their large pots. A lady at a nursery told me her grandfather had been using it under his brassicas since she was a wee nipper, and they may have had only 1 or 2 holes in the plant. it is also a good soil conditioner
Some leaves may show no signs, but the pic u have posted is very typical, small white dot seem to appear on the leaves, mainly lower leaves, and then the little shits move up, a heavy infestation will show very fine webs over your plant, I had to use a good magnifying glass to actually see them properly, sometimes hard to see with the naked eye ( well my eyes anyway.
Good luck

Some of mine looked like that if not worse, that is a pretty good infestation, neem oil sorted mine so try that before you nuke em.

Those are the last three posts on my screen. Am I missing half of the conversation?

No you arnt, sorry bout that I just kept thinking of more things I forgot to add, my bad should have just edited the first one

Back
Top Bottom