What potency and taste enhancers do you use?

Budd Aldrin

We all love potency and flavor.(my favorite subject)
We love bigger buds too but this thread Will focus on Trichome producers. You can add your bud builders too. Break it down for us, what makes your enhancer so good.
Humic and fulvic acids, amino acids, vitamins, molasses... you name your favorite carbs and why.

I am currently using Bud Candy myself. I would like to use Liquid karma or Diamond Black next round. Had a lot of success with molasses in the past. But what is y'alls thoughts.

Bioag Full Power and Golden Goddess looks OK also.

Nice thread! Just the thing I'm wondering myself as I'm 2 weeks into the flip now. Currently using General Hydro Flora Nova Bloom and considering a flavor enhancer for the bagseed girls. The folks at the store have one called "Purple Power" that has my curiosity, but 50 bux is kinda steep just to take a chance. I'm looking for a decent product for a decent price, so I will be subbed as to see what others use.

Cheers, Peace and r3sp3ct!

Plants do not uptake carbs.

Plants do not uptake carbs.

That's correct. Microbes do.

But you don't need to feed the microbes. The plant does that by itself - the roots, specifically.

Better idea would be to add humic acid (Sea Kelp), which stimulates the roots. Well stimulated roots ooze (the fancy term is "exudate") even more of the stuff, which feeds the bennies even better.

No need for carbs. Really.

You need to be very cautious with pure kelp extracts and products containing kelp. Potassium is through the roof there, and you want it low to give way to calcium if you want healthy plants, final weight as well as proper trichomes production.

Mycorrhizae actually grow better with slight addition of minerals like calcium, sulphur and magnesium.

Back
Top Bottom