What Range Should I Maintain For My Growroom Humidity & Temperature?

Daytime conditions should be 70-80 degrees without co2, 80-90 degrees with co2 until the last two weeks when daytime temps should be kept between 70-80 and co2 can be reduced to adjust for the lower metabolism. Night temperatures should be kept above 60 degrees to prevent stress. It is preferrable during flowering to have a night temperature drop of 10-20 degrees to stimulate flowering hormones and reduce stem elongation.

I find that low humidity causes stress on plants. I recommend 50-60% humidity until the final 2 weeks of flowering. At this point, the humidity should be lowered as much as possible to encourage the plant to seal and protect itself with additional resin. (I am able to get the humidity to go as low as 31%) I have been able to frost things up considerably this way. The higher humidity levels prior to final ripening reduce salt levels within the plant tissue and encourage healthy, more lush growth.

Author: MisterIto
Great info thank you

Daytime conditions should be 70-80 degrees without co2, 80-90 degrees with co2 until the last two weeks when daytime temps should be kept between 70-80 and co2 can be reduced to adjust for the lower metabolism. Night temperatures should be kept above 60 degrees to prevent stress. It is preferrable during flowering to have a night temperature drop of 10-20 degrees to stimulate flowering hormones and reduce stem elongation.

I find that low humidity causes stress on plants. I recommend 50-60% humidity until the final 2 weeks of flowering. At this point, the humidity should be lowered as much as possible to encourage the plant to seal and protect itself with additional resin. (I am able to get the humidity to go as low as 31%) I have been able to frost things up considerably this way. The higher humidity levels prior to final ripening reduce salt levels within the plant tissue and encourage healthy, more lush growth.

great info thanks for sharing

i am growing outdoors in a 8x10 shed. I have a 6" exhaust fan running 24 hrs and a oscillating fan on as well. During the day when my lights are off( plants in flowering stage about last 4 weeks) to keep heat down, my humidity is up around 87 and at night when lights are on at about 64. I lost a couple plant during last grow due to bud rot or mold and don't wanna do that again. Question : Will the fan constantly blowing on the plants prevent the bud rot or mold forming in my buds?

'

awesome info thanx. Some portable ac units come with humidifiers

You never vegged at 18/6?

How big are the plants?

25 plants on one table? Thats a lot of plants, age you planning on thinning them out? Im no expert, but thats a lot of plants for a little light!

Once an hour watering...seems like a lot to me also, lets get some input from others..I water 6 times a day, for 20 minutes, two weeks into 12/12 with a ton of buds, 6 plants under 1000 watts, and its crowded, very crowded!!

Keep us informed...
What does feed for 20 minutes refer too?how long you have the tent open?

hey damagoman, i am growing in a small closet and the summer hot weather is coming. it usually gets around 104 deg outside. any tips on keeping my grow room nice and cool. i was thinking of running a small ac unit in there but im kind of cramped in there already. any ideas. your help is much appreciated:thanks:
Big lots sells these little on room a.cs for 40hucks that for a closet would work great.even online they have them

Back
Top Bottom