What Range Should I Maintain For My Growroom Humidity & Temperature?

Re: burnt marijuana

Hey guys me and a friend just built a grow room and forgot to ventalate and when we checked on our babies they had shrivelled leaves and looked horrible. we now have ventalation and the room isnt as hot but the weed isnt getting any better :( please help?!!!! should be pluck the shitty leaves or somthing ....... agh soo scared!

ok man i had that same prob i put a fan in ur room if u dnt have one alrdy if that dnt work try puting ur heater on a cheap 3 dollar timer i had a lot of trouble my first grow man it was messed up ive prob red evry online article about growing and i gota tell ya trile and air man so about the leaves how bad r they

Seems we got off topic here... is the original posters problem w/RH and temps solved or, do we need to get down and dirty here?
Let me know, I have the same problem w/low RH, I may have an idea that you haven't come across yet... best of luck either way!

in my country it usually gets around 35-40 deg outside. is it still good to grow in this kind of temperature ?? if i have good ventilation .. 10x

Depends on what you have inside to equalize those cold temps. No matter what it is doing outside, you want inside temps and RH inside to be as close as possible to optimal conditions.
By optimal I mean that your temps should stay between 70-76 or so and RH at 60 to 80 for veg and about 40-50 or so for flowering... remember, these are approximates, your mileage will vary! :thumb:

in my country it usually gets around 35-40 deg outside. is it still good to grow in this kind of temperature ?? if i have good ventilation .. 10x

going to get humid. tester! thanks!!

I run an exhaust fan 15min every hour, it exits from the top of the room taking the hottest air out.

Now, the temps are under control at around 72f and humidity is around 60% in the flowering room. 60% is as high as I want it to go in there and things are looking much better with the temps down and the humidity up. Outside air is more humid right now and that helps.

I have used sulpher treatment to prevent mold etc but at this stage won't use it unless absolutely necessary.

cooking them!!!!

dehumidifier/ i need

my humidity to high.!!!

shit!

Hi all, I've just purchased a humidifier and have a humidity of around 80%+ for the verging stage.. Is this okay or too high? The only reasons that I can find this to not be desirable is down to rmitigating the risk of insects, bugs, mold and fungi. This thread is meant to be about humidity, but seems to have drifted to lots of other topics, specifically regarding humidity, can I get some input plead people about what are the perfect levee, risks etc. Thanks all

I run 50-57hum. In flower than at night they do there thing.fixing to harvest.drop 8 deg in sleep mode. All depends on room!;)

I run between 55-65% during veg. and 45-55% for flower (when there are actually buds to worry about).

I think 80+ is high. I would try to keep the humidity below 70 percent during veg. You can cover some of the air outlet with cardboard or something to reduce the airflow, that is if the unit is on low already. :goodluck:

40% and no more than 45% if possible during flowering indoors under CFL or T5s. Occasional rises into the 80s after watering at peak temp is OK, but not for more than an hour or so.

Also... DO NOT water during dark cycle. Only water at lights on or as close to start of day cycle as possible.

Everytime I have slipped up with maintaining these numbers I get a Powdery Mildew outbreak in my flower room. Veg room not as much cause of longer day cycles and higher avg temps.

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

AGREED! VEG IS HIGHER,GO UNDER HOW TO GROW , BORDERS BOOKS HAVE BIBLES ON WEED GROWING!BEST WISHES U WILL FIND ALL UR LITTLE TIPS,LISTEN TO 420 AND READ, READ , EXPERIMENT,ALL DEPENDS ON YOUR GROW ROOM EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT!GOOD LUCK DONT GIVE UP!!!!:yummy:;)
poly_new_errm_start.jpeg
nl_6_weeks.jpeg
OB_BUDS_NEW.jpeg

KEEP IT SIMPLE/YOU WILL HAVE KILLER MEDS!420, MAN THEY HELP SO MUCH:peacetwo::smokin::tokin::allgood:

Great info in this thread! I'm learning a ton of stuff from this site. Thanks eveybody.

Back
Top Bottom