What Range Should I Maintain For My Growroom Humidity & Temperature?

soil 70=80%//////////////////// hydro 80-90/%/// keep fan swivel all time,more in soil keep under 76% to prevent mites!!!!!!!!!!!!!hum 45- 55 cooking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:goodjob::420:

nl_6_weeks.jpeg
WW1LONG.jpeg
b1.jpeg
420_1.jpeg
n_l_1_7_13_hang.jpeg
420_4.jpeg
:thumb::420:

Alright I'm a "newb" call it what you will. I don't want to ruin this thread I have A LOT of questions, I'm not stupid I just do things the hard way because I live with m parents, I'm just growing one plant, I know a lot about it but I need to know some more specific things.. If anybody could re direct me to the right thread or help me out at all, that would be awesome. Keep smokin. Any help would be appreciated.

Alright I'm a "newb" call it what you will. I don't want to ruin this thread I have A LOT of questions, I'm not stupid I just do things the hard way because I live with m parents, I'm just growing one plant, I know a lot about it but I need to know some more specific things.. If anybody could re direct me to the right thread or help me out at all, that would be awesome. Keep smokin. Any help would be appreciated.

Have you read this: How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know?

I've read almost every grow guide out there.. I just don't have the money to afford every single thing I need. So I need tips on stuff I can buy at k mart for a cheap price and have some questions on how my plant looks and if what I already have is sufficient enough etc... Things like that.

I read all I can about gardening,our gardening. One story or means of growing,:love: Temps, humidities, etc contradicts the other. Keep day & dark temps within 5-7 degrees F. to keep close, tight nodes. Raise lite, lower lites 1/2 dose nutes double potass. It all depends on your own experience:circle-of-love:I notice w/ run of the mill houseplants that indoors at your friends house isn't the same as the indoors at ur house. take what you read as good advice but you will find your niche soon enough. Its a weed. It will grow w/ lite, h2o a medium(soil). our first time was a great success. then I started reading about it. new ways, new strains, heat mats, a bunch of crap along w/a little good info. Fox Farm, the way to go ????????????? NO!!!!!! Not only r they not organic, their soil is buggy. Find a better nute. Make your own. play w ur lights see 4 urself what its like to have ur lights up higher and c what when u lower them. informed decisions. :rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit::reading420magazine::all good:what happened to the color i was writing in?

I read all I can about gardening,our gardening. One story or means of growing,:love: Temps, humidities, etc contradicts the other. Keep day & dark temps within 5-7 degrees F. to keep close, tight nodes. Raise lite, lower lites 1/2 dose nutes double potass. It all depends on your own experience:circle-of-love:I notice w/ run of the mill houseplants that indoors at your friends house isn't the same as the indoors at ur house. take what you read as good advice but you will find your niche soon enough. Its a weed. It will grow w/ lite, h2o a medium(soil). our first time was a great success. then I started reading about it. new ways, new strains, heat mats, a bunch of crap along w/a little good info. Fox Farm, the way to go ????????????? NO!!!!!! Not only r they not organic, their soil is buggy. Find a better nute. Make your own. play w ur lights see 4 urself what its like to have ur lights up higher and c what when u lower them. informed decisions. :rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit::reading420magazine::all good:what happened to the color i was writing in?

i totally agree with madmedmary, thats a very very good piece of advice :thumb:

very good post

:thanks: and happy gardening

This is probly an old post but my temp is 77 on avg with around 30% sometimes a little more humidity. Is this okay for my veg room? I have 2 humidifiers running, one is a personal one, and the other is ment for a small 500sq ft room, my room isn't close to that. But I need to keep my door open a few inches or heat will rise into 80s, lettin humidity out -_- is 30-40% humidity okay? Or should I try for higher

A little higher humidity during veg is sometimes recommended. Try spraying some water directly in the air. It works fine for me if levels get to low. There is some real good info about humidity in the original post for this thread.just go back to page one and check out the second paragraph.

Sorry for bringing this up again,
running a 400 HPS in a 2x2x5.3 (air cooled with a 300 CFM fan) with 3 small fans blowing inside and 1 bringing in cold air from the house.
Problem is i live in a hot climate so If i run the light during the day the temps would go up to 31-32degrees for a couple of hours a day.

So i turn the lights on at night.
im in to flowering now and I was wondering if it is that important to have a drop in temps at night because my temperature difference is around 2-3 degrees celcius

Sorry for bringing this up again,
running a 400 HPS in a 2x2x5.3 (air cooled with a 300 CFM fan) with 3 small fans blowing inside and 1 bringing in cold air from the house.
Problem is i live in a hot climate so If i run the light during the day the temps would go up to 31-32degrees for a couple of hours a day.

So i turn the lights on at night.
im in to flowering now and I was wondering if it is that important to have a drop in temps at night because my temperature difference is around 2-3 degrees celcius

Well I did the same thing at first to keep temps down. It was and is my first grow but I have finished 6 plants now. The first 3 my temps stayed pretty much the same and they did great. It was alway about 80-82f. The next 3 I switched my cycle and installed and ac unit so I could have the lights off at night to get a temp diff and to help prevent light leakes. The temp is now 76-63. Since then I noticed the same straines I finished last time were way better than the first. Their were deep purples and blues I didn't see the first time with the original plants. The last 3 were clones of the first btw. They were also completely covered in trichs. To the point they appeared white in the right light. But that's just my experience. Hardley a scientific analysis I know but I'm sold.

Thanks for the reply.
I guess my solution is a small A/C unit but i dont know how I'm gonna fit one with my 2x2x5.3ft growbox the floor is filled with 4 pots.
maybe I can put it right at the intake from the house but I dont know if it'll be enough.
Can you recommend any good small AC units i can buy from ebay or amazon .
Thanks

The shipping on an ac unit would be kinda ruff. You can find one at a pawn shop that would be plenty big enough for around 40-60 dollars. The change in the growth rate was def worth the money. You can try outing the end the air comes out of in a box and taping it up real then u can cut a hole in the box and place a piece of dryer duct in the box. Then u can direct ur cold air anywhere u want. As long as the back of the unit is outside it will work fine.

So when my light are off my temps are 65-70 degrees
And when on the temperature is about 80-82 degrees

Is this okay! Or do I need to adjust!

I have 12 plants in a 4x4x6ft high fabricated wood box!
2000 watts Super HPS! Is that to many

Please help! Thank you!

Hope I'm in the right place for a humidity question.

In a small grow closet with a AeroGarden. My temps run between 80-85 but my humidity is way to low. Around 30. How do I get my humidity up without breaking the bank. I put a medium dish with water in the cabinet with no noticeable results.

IMG_0687_800x598_.jpg

Hope I'm in the right place for a humidity question. In a small grow closet with a AeroGarden. My temps run between 80-85 but my humidity is way to low. Around 30. How do I get my humidity up without breaking the bank. I put a medium dish with water in the cabinet with no noticeable results.

With the dish I believe it needs to be like a baking sheet, you want more surface area. For 40 bucks you could buy a humidifier or another thing I read about is hanging moist paper towels so your fan blows across them.

Blazin,

I am certainly going to get me a humidifier tomorrow. Hell might get one tonight. But in the mean time, I like the moist paper towel suggestion. Will do that now. I also have a "The Green Pad, CO2 Generator" hanging in there. I mist/water it daily just before I close up for the night.

As always, 420 and all the SME's have come thru.

Thanks,

Blazin,

I am certainly going to get me a humidifier tomorrow. Hell might get one tonight. But in the mean time, I like the moist paper towel suggestion. Will do that now. I also have a "The Green Pad, CO2 Generator" hanging in there. I mist/water it daily just before I close up for the night.

As always, 420 and all the SME's have come thru.

Thanks,

Make sure you get one that actually sprays mist!!!!! the none mist ones dont work very well.

Back
Top Bottom