What Ranges Should I maintain for my Hydroponic Nutrients pH, TDS/EC and Temperature?

Re: What Ranges Should I maintain for my Hydroponic Nutrients pH, TDS/EC and Temperat

Cannabis grows well hydroponically within a pH range of 5.5-6.5 with 5.8-6.0 being ideal. :morenutes:

Re: What Ranges Should I maintain for my Hydroponic Nutrients pH, TDS/EC and Temperat

Cannabis grows well hydroponically within a pH range of 5.5-6.5 with 5.8-6.0 being ideal. :morenutes:
Thanks man, just getting all my notes together so I can have as much dialed in as possible before I start on monday

It’s highly important maintain the right pH level ideal during the flowering phase. The best way to check the pH is the use of collected runoff water. Use soil sulphur if it is alkaline, and lime if it is too acidic. Make sure you keep the pH anywhere between 6.0 and 6.5 when using a hydroponic solution.

Although the pH levels may vary depending upon the strain, you can use already pH-balanced soil for best results. While variation in pH when plants are in the ground is fine, it’s important to stabilize it during the flower phase.

It’s highly important maintain the right pH level ideal during the flowering phase. The best way to check the pH is the use of collected runoff water. Use soil sulphur if it is alkaline, and lime if it is too acidic. Make sure you keep the pH anywhere between 6.0 and 6.5 when using a hydroponic solution.

Although the pH levels may vary depending upon the strain, you can use already pH-balanced soil for best results. While variation in pH when plants are in the ground is fine, it’s important to stabilize it during the flower phase.

No no no no. 6.0-6.5 is far to high of a pH for a hydroponic system. I already stated that 5.5-6.0, 5.8 being the ideal pH is where you need to be. Also you never use soil amendments in a hydroponic system. The levels and amendments you gave are for soil grows. And lastly pH variances between strains are very minimal. The reason you need to monitor and adjust the pH is to make sure all nutrients are available for the roots to uptake. Too low or too high of a pH causes those chemical nutrients to be locked up and immobile within the substrate and/or nutrient solution you are using.

Good info there Johnny!....I like to run between 5.5 and 5.8....I let it swing up to 6.0 for a short time then take it back down to 5.5.....temp ranges from 50 to 75.......doesn't seen to bother them at all at the lower temps.....Tent temp ranges from 65-75....they seem to love that also.....

Back
Top Bottom