What Security Tactics are good for Outdoor Plots?

Motion Detector trail camera saved my ass a few years back, caught a few fishy suspects scoping our guerilla grow. Looked like a couple plain clothes cops..

While living in Australia I had made a trip line across my backyard going into the back window of my Kitchen attached to the volume control of a boom box. when they came one dark night about 4am they hit the wire and Metal music went full blast scared the shit out of me And them they got very little i harvested the rest the next day

While living in Australia I had made a trip line across my backyard going into the back window of my Kitchen attached to the volume control of a boom box. when they came one dark night about 4am they hit the wire and Metal music went full blast scared the shit out of me And them they got very little i harvested the rest the next day

Funny story. I can only imagine.

First of all find a good spot. Do a test run with couple of plants and move to bigger crop next year if everything's fine.

Too much work in my mind haha I just had to show off my "Keeper of the gate".Lady... very possessive girl....Red
meds_014.jpg
A good dog works great too

Back
Top Bottom