What should i do in flowering stage?

Grayhawk

I have Bubblicious strain that is in 2 gallon pot, 5ft tall with 1/2 buds and lower half of the plant as you can see is thin. not much leaves smaller buds. I am using CFLs 9 total. 800 lumens each. Plant is healthy. I am only 25 days into flowering. I should have 7-9 weeks of flowering.

? do I do -repot it in another bigger pot. to let grow larger.
do I use pinch and bend technic to let bottom half grow and catch up to top half.
or just leave it alone and next time do as I finding out now about super cropping.
to make plant larger bushier.

WP_000475.jpg
WP_000473.jpg

blog- @Grayhawk

Hey greyhawk
You could always bend them down sightly and tie them down (without snapping them).
Because they are already in flower there is no much you can do without shocking the plants.Your best bet is to just let them flower naturally and keep them well fed. Make sure you have enough space because during flower they will double if not triple in size and height.
If u really want them to flower lower down the branches then i would tie them down but just be careful not to stress the plants because that could nock the flowering time back by a couple of days if not a week or two.
I hope this answered your question and i hope it helped.
Peace
Big Budda.

Man you are into flower stage so You really do not want to do much now. Most of what I see is stretching from lights being to weak or to far away from plant. Growing indoors you should look up topping and tying to keep plant shorter and more bushy. I see your lights and You look like you have a little room to move them closer witch will help buds grow. Sorry to say but your plants are looking way to tall for tying or any LST work. Sorry I did not help. Maybe someone else has a idea. I wish you the best luck.

what spectrum are your cfls?
plants need more red during flowering also you could move your cfls really close to the plant about an inch or so away and it wont burn,
If you feel like spending a few bucks I would advise a hid or led lights as the will give you a significant increase in yield.
I reckon you could get an extra 4 ounces with a hid and there about $100
CH-5-9-Light-Output-Chart.jpg

You could also do some lollipoping witch is removing the bottom popcorn buds
that don't receive as much light That way your left with just large colas :peace:

GrayHawk the only thing I would even consider doing at this point is if you are not past 21-25 days in bloom I would do a good defoliation so that the lights can get to you lower limbs especially since she is so tall. You can also do another defoliation at day 45 of bloom even if you missed the first dates. I defol'd my girls this round very heavily and it will stall her for a minute but it causes an explosion of growth and will allow light to reach your lower buds. You can do some light LST in flower but I really don't think that is a good idea. It causes a lot of stress for the girls and I really don't like upsetting my girls in flower. That is pretty much all I got. My first girls had none of the above done to them... I harvested over 200 grams off of 3 plants of some really good smoke from bag seed but with that said they were so tall I could not move them at all the last few weeks for fear they would break in two and eventually one of them did. I would take a bamboo stick and maybe zip tie or what ever you have the plant to that to help support her height. If I remember correctly you have enough room for the height so unless that becomes an issue I really wouldn't bend them over at this point. Hope this helps a bit and if you have any other questions hit me up and I will see what we can do....:circle-of-love:

Man you are into flower stage so You really do not want to do much now. Most of what I see is stretching from lights being to weak or to far away from plant. Growing indoors you should look up topping and tying to keep plant shorter and more bushy. I see your lights and You look like you have a little room to move them closer witch will help buds grow. Sorry to say but your plants are looking way to tall for tying or any LST work. Sorry I did not help. Maybe someone else has a idea. I wish you the best luck.

I have to agree with CO Finest. She looks stretched out with a long internode length. I would add some light if possible. She will get fuller as she ages. I wouldn't repot now. You want to avoid shocking her. She looks healthy enough. Let her rip and next grow I would strive to keep the internode length shorter. She is a lovely tall lanky girl. :thumb:

Subscribed. Most of the techniques you asked about are done during vegetative growth only. You can defoliate your plants by removing the lower growth that will only produce popcorn bud and any leave that are shading bud sites and defoliate again at day 45 if needed. You want to use at least 23 watt 1400 lumen Compact Florescent Light bulbs either 6400 kelvin cool white for vegetative growth or 2700 kelvin warm white for flowering.

You are in good hands Greyhawk!

I don't really have advise to offer that hasn't been offered already, but I am sending you good vibes nonetheless :)

Sub'd curious to see how this turns out. Good luck, I think you'll be fine!

I will go this weekend to get few red grow lights. thanks a bunch
also the next batch. I know I will top them several times n try this super crop tech.
I rather have them bushy not tall like I have. but none less im going to harvest and u know rest of the story lol:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom