What should I do?

Coda0619

Hey pot people so I have been working on getting my grow going. I use Alaska fish fertilizer for veg and Alaska bloom for flower for fertilizers. I use tap water that I dechlorinate. In the veg tent I use cfl lights that seem to do fairly well. I just got a galaxy hydro led light for the flower tent. I'm wondering what I should do. Should I do a sea of green and keep the clones very small but do a bunch of them, or should I grow two or three to a medium size and flower them? Here's some pics of my set up. The first few are of where my seedlings and clone starting area. then the bigger ones are my mothers. I have a pretty good cloning setup and get good results. The flower tent has a random plant I threw in there I will bring the lights down when it's done if I do a SOG. So what should my next step be to get more bud?!?!?!?!:)

IMG_338319.JPG
IMG_338619.JPG
IMG_338420.JPG
IMG_338719.JPG
IMG_338519.JPG
IMG_338914.JPG
IMG_339117.JPG
IMG_339117.JPG
IMG_338814.JPG
IMG_339017.JPG
IMG_339617.JPG
IMG_339714.JPG
IMG_339815.JPG

Bump? Ps how do they look? Any suggestions? I have mothers milk Rift Valley and a couple I have no names for but I use a topping technique and try to give them the best water I can. Also have seedlings of ghost dream Skywalker and k2. I feel like the grow in general could be very good if I could decide what the best option for flowering would be. SOG A bunch of clones or grow a few clones to maturity and flower only 3 or 4. Lay it on me!!!

Back
Top Bottom