What Should I Do?

Botani

a little background from last grow i grew 4 og kush plants under 800 watts (2x 400w hps) in a area 4 feet by 4 feet and 8 feet high in deep water culture hydroponics. i managed to get 614 grams dried weight when all was said and done.

now i am wonder what other people would do. currently i upgraded my space to 4 feet wide by 7 feet long and 8 feet high. i also upgraded my lights. i am still using 2x 400 watt hps but i will also be adding a 1000 watt hps light as well giving me a total of 1800 watts. i will be growing the same strain again og kush and also still growing the same in deep water hydroponics. i have a bunch of clones ready to go but...

what would you guys do. im debating if i should go with 4 plants again and scrog or do 6 plants and scrog? i am looking for the best possible yield. my last time was 614 grams which was just about 22 ounces off of 4 plants and only 800 watts of light.

i hoping to try my best and pull off around 1600 grams. you guys think it would be possible to get with 1800 watts of light scrogged in dwc hydro? and if so can it be done with 4 or 6 plants?

Can I ask how long your grow was from seed/clone to harvest for your 614g grow?

If the question is 4 or 6 plants, I definitely would go with 6! I was debating the same thing and my friend told me "the extra work of 2 more plants is very minimal" or something along those lines.

I've heard people say that they aim for 1 gram per watt so I think your goal of 1600 grams with 1800 watts is definitely possible. Although I'm not sure if it's possible with 4 or 6 plants, 4'x7' is quite a large area might you try even 8 plants?

Back
Top Bottom