What should I do??

gunja

Currently have one plant flowering 4days. Overdosed with bloom fert about 7days ago and went away for the weekend when i came back 3 days later there was major twisting of the new growth and dark green.

Flushed soil heavily.
Gave a weak dose of epsom salts too.
Stretch has begun...
Still twisted new growth.
IMG_0395.jpg

If you look hard in this pic you can see the tip of the twisted leaf is dark green whereas the inner is starting to turn yellow. They have worsened slightly (not much) as this photo was taken 3days ago.

Think I also have an underlying problem tho. Plant has been slowly but surely yellowing for about 2weeks, mostly in the middle region but now new growth is showing this as well starting from the middle of the leaves. Stems have been purple for some time but i didnt really pay much attention to this. I think the bloom fert has put it over the edge.

Im fearing I have some form of lockout. I am using litmus strips to measure ph (around 6.5-7) but im starting to wonder as to their reliability. Is 80% humidity enough water in the air to react with the litmus? (its very damp in my house at the mo) and cause a false reading??

Im looking at getting a half decent PH meter but the earliest i can get this is not for another week.

My question is i have heard that dolomite lime (think i have some is it like almost a brown powdery substance?) will buffer the soil to around 7. Should I just blaze away with the lime, at least id know for sure the ph is around 7??? If so how do i dose??

Will be putting a heater in growtent tomorrow on thermostat as night temps get down to around 40 with RH 80-85% hoping the warmer night temps will lower RH too. RH with lights on around 35%...

Thanx in advance guys would be great if i didnt have to bury my only plant...

:surf:

how you doing mate,still troubles bud,i have a sneaky feeling it is lock out,i did say from start.....i think???,check your p.h s mate,in concern tration all mixed together,also soil!!!,come back to us,and we can go from there,its illimination period!!

Back
Top Bottom