What should i grow next?

Critical mass

i would have to go from your list SS White Russian// white widow X ak-47 my friend has this pheno that is amazing THE YEILD!! THE YEILD!! AND A VERY POTENT SMOKE :allgood:

those are picky to grow carefull sensitive to food Sativas but hellz yeah man Super SH. /nev. haze it takes so long but what i would do with hazes are put them in my flower room and harvest 60 day strains in there to like so many do and let that Beautiful Haze do its thang its a long wait but soooo worth it!!!!!!!! Sativa in its full affect and Strawberry Cough i think that was breed in Connecticut knowing in NYC as Strawberry Haze NYC heads thats what you want that and Sour Diesel :allgood::peace:

not to knock kali mist aka western winds name of the old version in Cali but the old version of KM was much better then now IMO some trippy ass hazey shit Simon changed it up to shorten up the finish time not as trippy as it was but still some bangin smoke expecially when you find the write pheno most def. give it a go its still a wait but worth it

Back
Top Bottom