What Should I Look For To Determine Weed Quality?

32guardian

I'm a newbe and i got a ques for all the gurus on this forum...

I'm a new cat to smoking and i'm only messing with dimes and dubs, but i'm looking to move up to eights and latter on fouths, and I don't want to get fucked over when i'm spending more money for my 1/8's and 1/4's; i just wanna make sure the quality is fair and straight for what i pay for.

My question is what are things to look for the determine the quality of the smoke? what are good rules to go by?

how should the dryness/moisture be for high/mid/low smk?
are sticks/seeds common in larger quanities?
how should it smell for good quality smk?
do high quality smk have more crystals?
should it be compressed/or uncompressed?
how should the density/firmness be?
etc...

If you got the knowledge your reply is much appreciated. thanx. :phew:

Re: What Should I Look For To Determine WEED QUALITY ??

when i started burning i began to notice i had a liking to its smell and as bought more weed i found the potent weed always smelled good youll even start to notice the hairs and all the different parts of the weed like the leaves and seeds and littlestems. I dont really see much good weed around here but that could just be cause im not really looking for the expensive stuff but i know whats what and im sure if you like smoking enough youll get to know *thums up*

if u can hold the weed up to where light is hitting it. check the THC levels. the more the better. this doesnt apply to all strains but generally a lighter green color, red/brown hairs, and coated with white THC. thats just general though. Chronic is i believe any strain with over 17% THC in it. it should smell...damn ii cant describe weed smell in any other word besides good. hahaha. yeah. i hope that helped a little:Rasta:

thanx kyle and oside...

anybody eles got info to drop?

what about firmness and dryness/moisture?

lotsa crystal= GOOD, lotsa red hair= good, but not all the time, can just be a bad burnout, sticky is good if its sticky with resin, not sticky from being too fresh. smell is always a plus although not nessacry for good weed. i perfer a a lighert green weed as i find its a more enjoyable smoke usually. occasionly theres the good dark weed though

right on high for the reply...

if anyone else got something to add don't hesitate to add,
but the replies answered a lot of my ques.

firmness/ density is not a factor in quality i find. I prefer nice hard nugs just bcuz. but u can get light fluffly weed that will get u way more stoned then the rock hard nug u have....and vice versa.

Back
Top Bottom