What should i use for a 2 by 2 5'3 grow tent?

Re: what should i use for a 2 by 2 5'3 grow tent??

yes i was deff going to make a journal and track everything i do from feeding watering light moving record everything im using for my grow and etc... but ya just wondering about the auto flowers i was probably going to go with reg seeds and ill deff go with proven winners cause ur deff right i dont want to be getting 8-10 grams per plants!!!thank you a lot ill deff keep u posted on what i go with and etc!!! if i did go with auto flowering which type of seeds would u rate the best yield over all??

have a ? as well how would i hook up a air cooled tube hood and my carbon flilter with inlined fan all running from one duck tubing?? not really sure anyone have pics?? thanks i have a 3x3 grow tent

There's a couple different ways you can do it. Do what's most convenient for you. I do recommend that you place the carbon filter before the hood and pull through it. That way you'll be pulling clean dust-free air through your reflector.
One example - Most people go with this: Filter >> Hood >> Fan >> outside. ( >> are your duct). Your fan can be completely outside your tent.

Back
Top Bottom