What should my ppm be

Robbo94

My ppm is a little high this time when adding nutes it's sitting around 1309ppm
I'm growing in soil with photos
And 600w hps this juice will last about 4-6 days depending on how thirsty they get I also added canna accelerator as I'm just coming into my 3rd week after the flip to 12/12 pistils started showing 4-5 days ago will I be good till my next res fill?

Still looking for the golden ticket if no one answers I'm already running it thru so if it works il let people know but could do with advice incase it ruins my crop, il be keeping a close eye on them until I hear some news

Since making this post the ppm has dropped by 52 so it's either sediments settling or not as I don't have a pump I manually mix it every few hours

You've seen the DWC chart posted by PW?

It's all good mate I panicked for nothing my girls av just finished what ad put in and it's not done any hard it's just remembering you ppm meter is probably reading .49 which gives you a reading which you have to divide by two to get it confused me but if learnt about it now .

Just incase I forgot to say I've refilled my res which hold my juice for the girls and the ppm I had was fine if amything it may of induced a growth spurt to one of my plants which had been a dwarf until half way thru that feeding there all around 5-6ft if I untied an sprogged them if anyone has issues with their ppm before you panic check what you own converts at mine was .49 which meant my ppm was actually half of what it said on the screen but some of them at .79 or .69 and I'm guessing a few will be accurate

This is a rough guide of ppm levels you should retain when soil growing with a .49 conversion.... note these numbers ain't strict there's quite a bit of le way but remember less is better than more as you could nute lock your root if you have exceeded the ppm limit for the strain you grow hope this helps someone who is in the situation I was so remember don't panic and always read instructions don't let the man inside of you get in the way like I did lol
Happy growing and share your ppm levels that have failed n worked with conversion for the meter if known for other people's knowledge
420-magazine-mobile1624580737.jpg

Back
Top Bottom