What soil to use with Cannabis?

Very informative, thank you.
But you do realize the person you are responding to hasn’t logged on since 2015, right?

We appreciate you sharing knowledge, just maybe do it on more active threads.
Well, I do now. I did not see a posting date for the post. Thought I might be assisting someone from not seeing their money and efforts go up in smoke. I guess that was a good waste of time. Thanks for that info. I need to learn this system.

No waste for me. I never knew theymade that product. Chunked coir is something I've been playing with for awhile.

I'm in Canada to and I use pro mix HP. Worth every dime

Don't mess around with Miracle Gro. not worth it. I used too but j quickly got out of it and my smoke has improved 100%
Hey Pigeions420. I was told to start my seedlings in Pro Mix HP . The Lady the grow store said it has no nutrients .. My question is ,what does the plant live on if not nutrients from the medium I plant in? This time I bought ( very cheap) peat/vermiculite mix. I'm thinking of adding fertilizer to it ,and nothing more .. As I said ,I'm thinking of it , but looking for advice first .
IMGP2493.JPG

Hey Pigeions420. I was told to start my seedlings in Pro Mix HP . The Lady the grow store said it has no nutrients .. My question is ,what does the plant live on if not nutrients from the medium I plant in? This time I bought ( very cheap) peat/vermiculite mix. I'm thinking of adding fertilizer to it ,and nothing more .. As I said ,I'm thinking of it , but looking for advice first .
IMGP2493.JPG

Pigeions420 hasn't been on since Jan. 2019 grow lady is right has no nutrients. Seed embryo has enough nutrients in it to grow the first set of true leaves
Looks like the bag says peatmoss & perlite should be OK start at 1/4 strength nutrients & work your way up after first true leaves
Pre fertilized soil will burn new seedlings

Once you shoots have started in straight non nutrient soil , how do you fertilize ?
That will be sort of like hydroponics .nothing going to the plant except what you feed it .

Back
Top Bottom