What Stoner Movies Do You Own?

American Beauty, Half Baked, Alice in Wonderland, Dazed and Confused, Cheech and Chong Up In Smoke, Eyes Wide Shut, Grandma's Boy, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Clerks, Dogma, Knocked Up, Rolling Kansas, Super Troopers, The Wall, The Doors, Beavis and Butthead Do America, Road Trip, The Evil Bong, How High, Friday, Don't Be a Menace, Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle, Hot Fuzz, and The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

I have an extensive movie collection beyond stoner movies lol

what, nobody appreciates some of the more dramatic stoner movies? the action stoner movies? all i heard was comedy with a couple others in there.

what about boondock saints? what about resevoir dogs? suicide kings?

i know these might have just gotten overlooked amongst all of the other classics mentioned, but let's make sure they get the credit they deserve.

others for consideration... please give opinons

fight club
fast times at ridgemont high
the negotiator
boiler room
blow
usual suspects
fear and loathing!! (pretty wild but a classic)
the beach?

iw as ghoing through all the replys and until now i was like wtf, no one said fear and loathing in las vegas? my all time favorite stoner movie.

i thoroughly enjoyed "the big lebowski"

another good one is "less than zero"

here is a newly released DVD titled Humboldt County. It looks interesting.

Haven't seen anyone mention Evil Bong yet. or How High. I jus watch family guy, south park, american dad, and gonna start watching futurama now cuz i seen every fg,sp,ad episode to date. Blaze.....

i think weed makes any decent movie better and crappy movies intolerable. heres some from my library suitable for toking...

no country for old men-natural born killers-heat-goodfellas-the brave one-die hard 1 thru 4-terminator 1 thru 3-i am legend-dawn of the dead-we own the night-top gun-the hunt for red october-dave chappelle's block party-howard the duck-the fifth element-super troopers-superbad-grandmas boy-little nicky-shoot em up-jay and silent bob strike back-clerks 1 and 2-harlem nights-hancock-full metal jacket-borat-happy gilmore-big daddy-any national lampoons-me myself and irene-south park bigger longer uncut and the imaginationland movie-the oceans series-cky2k and jackass-fear and loathing in las vegas-replacement killers and beavis and butthead do america.

Back
Top Bottom