What Stoner Movies Do You Own?

rock-n-rolla
good....
but, have u seen it on weed
it's all kindza crazy things going on.

Trailer Park Boys- have to be stoned to stand them, but if you are you'll find yourself watching every episode lol.
That '70s Show - Causes flashbacks; besides, most of us who grew up then had fathers like Red Foreman.
The Man From Earth - Because it's such a conceptual movie and being stoned helps get through the fact that the entire movie is one long conversation.
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - The Original BBC Series, NOT the movie.
Fawlty Towers - "Basil!" Oh poor Basil lmao. Also other old British comedies.
Homegrown - Just because.
Doctor Who - First couple of the "new" seasons. Reason: Billie Piper ('nuff said lol).
Forest Gump - Because every once in a while it's nice to be able to watch a movie where even the non-stoners in the audience get the giggles.
Many - but not all - Billy Bob Thorton movies.

Pineapple Express, Half Baked, How High, Cheech & Chong Up in Smoke, and Billy Madison and Old School are my favorite 'non-stoner' stoner movies. lol

Endless summer, In Gods Hands, Big Wednesday, Apoclypse Now, full metal jacket, platoon, Hackers, swordfish... anyone of Warren Millers movies....

If you like Endless Summer, have you checked out "Step Into Liquid"? It's a surfing movie by Bruce Brown's son Dana. He also did "Dust to Glory" about racing in Baja.

Here is some gold that doesnt get the recognition it deserves.

House Party
Totally Awesome
Little Man
Grandmas Boy

THe list goes on and on and on................

Great thread though

during the week its familly guy all the way on bbc three! i say watch IT!!! dnt make me hurt u lol... Abyone else from UK been watching that South Pacific? thats will mess wit ur mellon!

films: How High, SUPERBAD, harold and kumar get the munchies, Blue Harvest, theres mre as well.

Toke on all :roorrip:

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom