What strain for anxiety and good yield?

Gamerdad2017

I am diagnosed with ptsd, when i smoke i get more anxious and can't even talk and just feel awkward if in company. I've read that there are some good strains with high cbd and same level of thc.
I know google has a lot of info but I'd like some input from my fellow growers

Ive always felt it come down to individual tastes. Ive met people with the same diagnosis that have opposite oppinions on strains. That being said, when I worked briefly at a dispensiary, several PTSD sufferers came in for northern lights, wich is also known as a good yielder and good for beginers (like me). The stuff we actually sold them as northern lights could have been anything, part of the reason my time was brief.

I'll germinate a couple of northern lights and a couple of cookies and cream or whatever my wife chooses. At the moment I'm growing a white widow and a bubblegum for my wife.
I've just started my seedlings are 14 days now but I'm regretting not putting more plants i have enough space i think for about 6.

Subbed and watching

I've had issues with the old " I loose my job if I get caught smoking" for 20yrs so has been a slow process smoking again for my pain releaf and not getting anxious.... So far I really like ACDC and similar High CBD and low THC strains....
I'm growing Dutch treat and a couple other CBD strain​s now and looking at getting Candida and Catatonic to try

Hope that helps some

I am diagnosed with ptsd, when i smoke i get more anxious and can't even talk and just feel awkward if in company. I've read that there are some good strains with high cbd and same level of thc.

Have you tried eating it instead of smoking?
I stopped smoking because it make me feel very anxious, and the heat from the smoke give me stomach pain the next day.

I learned that the lung and the intestine are working together, and the bacteria in the guts can REALLY change the mood (Stunning scientific discovery finds that gut bacteria control your brain chemistry, altering moods and more – NaturalNews.com).

Eating my own oil help a lot!! :thumb:

Stay away from sativa's. Stick to the pure indica's. Relaxing strains are usually in the 14-17% THC range. The berry Kush strains are good for this. Bergman's strawberry Kush and blueberry Kush are very relaxing with a uplifting giggle factor. Cannatonic from Resin seeds is one of the best medical anxiety strains around if you can find it.

People have different reactions. When I smoke indica or indica crosses I get the same effects you describe. I can't touch the stuff anymore. I only smoke pure sativas - no paranoia, I feel clear and energized and happy. No hangover, no cloudiness, no munchie cravings or confusion.

People have different reactions. When I smoke indica or indica crosses I get the same effects you describe. I can't touch the stuff anymore. I only smoke pure sativas - no paranoia, I feel clear and energized and happy. No hangover, no cloudiness, no munchie cravings or confusion.

Guess it varies. Strong pure sativa's like Dr.Grinspoon (27%) made me feel like I was on Acid. Not a relaxing buzz at all.

Yeah they vary by strain as well. Malawi makes me pretty buzzy if I smoke more than a small amount- too energized to relax properly. It's still a very different sort of problem then feeling socially awkward and paranoid and worried.
I once made a bunch of Malawi bubble hash. I got so wound up and going so fast that I broke a couple valuable objects and almost burnt my shed down. Still have that hash sitting on the shelf....
Out of the sativas I have grown, Golden Tiger is the all time fave and has none of that speedy buzz to it- active, but not troubling in any way, and I sleep great on it.

420-magazine-mobile1701984112.jpg

Am I supposed to water them till i see water dripping from underneath??? I've watered yesterday and they seem very dry even when i put my finger in about an inch still dry

What are you growing in? Yes -water until thoroughly soaked and you get runoff. Coco can be watered every day once they're big enough. Soil and peat moss - aim for about a five day wet- dry cycle. Test dryness by feel of weight in the hand- not so much with the finger.

As we all know cannabis affects us differently. That being said, I've found Harlequin is excellent for anxiety. Usually tests at less than 10% THC with a roughly equal percentage of CBD. Very mellow and functional!

Back
Top Bottom