What strain should i pick?

Juicy D

So ive been creepin through the seed catalogs at 420Magazine Sponsors and i cant make up my mind on what i want..im planning on veggin them inside under cfls and take them outdoors after about a month or two. so my question to you guys is what should i pick?

depends on what u want out of the grow...u want some thing gonna last u till next season??like a high yielding ??or u looking for good quality???that dosnt yield as much??
lots of diffrent strains out there..me personaly im giveing white widdow and green princess a try..& some of my step dads stuff..my stepdads stuff yieled close to 7lbs out of 3 plants.. so hes sett for a lil wile..lol .. me personly i liked his stuff.. people at the collective i go to ask if it was grown indoors..we both look at eachother and laugh..dunno what the big hype is alabout ..guess people here where im at love the indoor..all our smoke is organic no nute no nothin!!!!one thing ill do diffrent this year is add batcrap and wormcasting<teas>he wont....till he sees my babies in bloom..lol hope i touched ur question let me know what u decide

heres what i ended up going with:
Dutch passions frisian dew
nirvanas super skunk
and a couple freebies..ufo cali hash and desiel
but yeah man i love grown outdoors here too. always feels good to use mother nature. i always grew a high yieldin homegrown too. idk about the ones your dad growin but i can about 5lbs with three of mine. its about time i try growin some dank.

u starting them from seed??or clone?gonna take us some pics to see ur progress?them strains sounds good,i started mine about 5 weeks ago..there doing good..but not rdy for the big light in the sky yet :(i just took three clones from my first clone i bought from the collective.. figure i can atleast get couple more plants from her befor the temps are rdy here..well see how it goes..this being my first cloneing atempt wish me luck bro... well wish them luck anyway..lol dont have a camra to show u my girls..but gonna see about haveing a freind come take some shots of them for ya.. gl bro

thanks man and im waitin on the seeds now but once they get here im startin them right away and i can post some pics when they are nice and bushy :)

yeah all of them are being started indoors under cfls. when it gets closer to may they are goin outside. im mixin up my soil right now :)

so i just found out that the canibus colledge ill be going to ed rosenthal will be my instructor!!!!how fucking cool is that!!!!!not bad for 700$law classes included!!im so fucking stoked

good luck man . that sounds like a sweet deal! i was gunna ask you. how does your buds look since your goin the no nutes way?

when freind comes over ill have her take some pics and ill show u how last yrs crop looked. they are prety dence buds..spells good smoke is harsh verry harsh think if i nute them thed have beter flavor and smell..but they were test run...now that i got better strain gonna see how these do only diffrance this time i plan on giveing them seaweed extract..only during flower though.and my retarded stepfather thinks his miricalgrow is gonna out do mine...well see.......cant waite for u to see my plants comparied to his...he swares by m/g.. but from what i see my 100%organic saturated wormcasted soil{thats not a word but i liked it}blows his out the water. mine wich mesure in at 11 inches right now at 5 weeks..his are at 4inch same weeks pluss he bought a clone and i did as well. my clone mesures at 1f 2inchs his 5 inches total.he told me just waite and his will pass mine up..well see..gotta watch them old cats some them know what they are talking about...but thus far mine r winning !!!!!!

ahhh i see.. any worm farms???if u look in the agriculture area u should find or can start ur own worm farm..here is just an idea.. take a cooler and fill half way with good soil..and i mean good soil..being where u live take a trip out to the farmland.walk up 2 a farm house and ask them if they are willing to sell u some soil..9 times out of ten they will just give it to u .. u just have 2 do the work.. farmers are realy down to earth..and they understand the importance of good soil :if ur going 2 be pulling alot of soil ask first if u can take that much first and ask if u can do any work around there for payment farmers respect a man that is willing 2 work for his needs try to find a area where the farmer hasnt planted in a couple seasons and make sure he hasnt used pestisides and theres ur prime dirt..also because the ground is so rich.. there will be alot of worms present.. {KIDS DONT TRY THIS!!!!!}{WITHOUT PARENTS OR ADULT SUPERVISION}take a car battery and with speaker wire or any kind of electrical wire will do...I take jumper cables and use my own truck battery: take 2 wire coat hangers bend them straight then fold each one in half twist wire lead to hanger{note dont hook up the battery till u have both hangers conected } then place the hangers in the ground .. separate them about 3-5 feet conect wires to battery and watch all them lil worms come out!!!!!{i use the battery thats hooked up 2 my truck still runing and zap them move a lil ways zap some more}make sure truck isnt running ull get a lil tingle expecialy if ground is wet!!! learnd that from xp..lol...and what ever u do I MEAN WHAT EVER U DO NEVER TOUCH THE TWO LEADS AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!dont know the effects never made the mistake

ok with all that said after u gather ur worms and great wonderful soil take the cooler and start throwing all ur salads and peelings coffegrounds shredded paper mix all that up. keep moist not to much water !!!close lid and let them lil wormies do there job... the more worms u have the more castings they will produce ..note:: when throwing in ur leftover salads give them a wash befor throwing them into ur worm home..dunno if it has an effect but i just do it because i use vinagor and oil ..so.....

if i have missed anything anyone feel free to add

good luck brother hope that helps

hi endosa,
If you have a long enough growing season, then i would recommend the haze 1 or 3 from Green house seeds. These two strains are amazing for a sativa, and outdoors, the yield would be enormous. I think a pound per plant would not be unreasonable, but give care and lots of sun, then the sky is the limit as far as yield is concerned.

I grow indoors hydro, but I use a mixture of inorganic and organic nutrients.

The reason, as you know, your dope smoked harsh could be that your soil was too rich from the worm castings - too much nitrogen.

Seaweed is great for flowering, and fish emulsion is great for veg, but I have discovered through experience that one can still burn the plants when using organic nutrients,(you may have noticed the dead tips of the leaves in my video).
this is especially the case with fish emulsion; seaweed is not too bad in that respect.

I have also grown white rhino, northern lights, white widow - any of these trains from a good seed company should be fine.

take care and all the best,
john

hey blackthunder thanks for your reply.. this wil be my first time useing seaweed extracts..gonna start off slow and graduly increase nuts..yes im going to use the seeweed extract durring flowering..dunno about adding the fish emulsion need to reed up more on it..1 question will i be adding bad microbs to soil content??just herd need to be carefull on the microbs i do add expecialy outside grows..scared about fish smell{animals and such} we have lots of bears in my parts of the woods.. so thinking i wont use the fish emultion there but think ill do a test run at the house..:{just a lil info}if u have bear problems around ur plants and or any dog, pigs..use the red pepper packets that u get from your local pizza shop ..spred them around your area..when rains come back and re seed so to speek..lol also if u have some pepper spray works as well just dont lasts as long.old backpacking hippie taught me that one..he used red pepper to putt all around his camp..he said he has never had any problems even had a bear in the middle of the night snort some up he thinks cuzz it let out a horible death yelp!!!!so ther it is for u gorilla growers lil info on bar protection ..lol
thanks john:peace

What do your taste buds like? Do you like the berry flavors?? do you like the peppery taste? More of a earthy taste? Got to break down that question a lil.

Back
Top Bottom