What strain should I start with?

Out of all the plants i have grown the easiest was AK-47,AK-48,Master Kush,PPP and Lemon Skunk.
They all have good strong highs but from my experience ill go with Ak-48.
It can go to hell and back and recover fine and still have a awesome harvest.
I gave my friend some AK-48 clones then he started to have some bad PH problem's and it looks like it was gone.
But it recoverd very good and he had a very good harvest.Hope you have a awesome grow and good luck :bong:

Out of all the plants i have grown the easiest was AK-47,AK-48,Master Kush,PPP and Lemon Skunk.
They all have good strong highs but from my experience ill go with Ak-48.
It can go to hell and back and recover fine and still have a awesome harvest.
I gave my friend some AK-48 clones then he started to have some bad PH problem's and it looks like it was gone.
But it recoverd very good and he had a very good harvest.Hope you have a awesome grow and good luck :bong:

I was thinking about AK-47 but I couldnt find feminized seeds for it.

^^^^^Cool def. will look into an HPS and youre right about them being expensive my local hydro shop is selling them for about $500 but I found them a lot cheaper so I thought might as well give it a shot. thanks everyone for your input hopefully by my next pay day Ill get all the supplies needed and start my grow. I'm so anxious can't wait to put all that I've learned to the test.

dont get feminized seeds. they aren't stable for cloning. If you go fem seed just be sure not to clone or you'll end up with herms in your garden after a generation or two.

i've read some extensive breeding notes and i work with one for my mmj business. I am not one however so i am kinda at the mercy of what information i can find. My breeders swear never clone fem seed it will not make stable clones. Maybe only 10% will be unstable but if you grow the shit out of a strain that 10% will be your bane! Thanks for the infos

thanks green acres +reps once i figure out how to give it lol! Just wondering, if not worthless for cloning, why is it fem seeds suck? I still wont use them unless no choice.

I have seeds to the best weed i have ever smoked. I call it the dominator. Its so sticky and smelly. Produced a rock-hard nug that eventually turned purple coated with crystals

i've read some extensive breeding notes and i work with one for my mmj business. I am not one however so i am kinda at the mercy of what information i can find. My breeders swear never clone fem seed it will not make stable clones. Maybe only 10% will be unstable but if you grow the shit out of a strain that 10% will be your bane! Thanks for the infos

You're absolutely right.

The easiest way for a seed supplier to have "feminized" seeds is to let a hermie pollinate itself. The next gen will give you 90-95% feminized seed,but that hermie trait is sitting there waiting to go off in sinsemilla grows when it's clear there's not a male around to do the pollination. All early fem seed was produced that way,and it's why the friggin' trait is so damned common now.

Grow stable landrace strains and take your clones from those. No weird shit to turn up that Hans in Amsterdam may have crossed into his hot "BubbleWreck47" strain 5 years ago that is going to pop up and ruin your crop.

Back
Top Bottom