My currents are:
4(Mazar x Guerrero) x red point
3 unknown swami genetics x red point
1 DDA
1 SSDC
1 Blackberry Kush bag seed
1 Permafrost bag seed
1 untested Purple Afghani x BCBD Purps

Trying to get these 12 done by mid November.

Edited to add, if my reveg, Unknown x red point, works out I will also throw her back in the tent.

OK i just don't want problems is all crop king is cool but little verity. those wild strains are all in Europe
So anyone try grower choice

I know its been a few months since you asked, I just read this thread. I am currently six weeks into flower with Growers choice. Delivery was fast, they shipped from Sacramento Calif . I have three Critical Kush and one CBD Critical mass. I tried germinating 5 critical kush seeds (seeds were small and almost appeared immature) only three sprouted, three plants are doing very well. I only germinated one CBD Critical mass (seed was fat and had stripes looked healthy) and it is doing very well. Maybe three more weeks to harvest.

Here's the list for my Fall/Winter grow...

-Pineapple Express (auto/fem), Barney's Farm
-Laughing Buddha (photo/fem), Barney's Farm
-Peyote Critical (photo/fem), Barney's Farm
-Critical Jack (photo/fem), Dinafem seeds
-Incredible Bulk (photo/fem), Dr. Krippling seeds
-Super Lemon Haze (auto/fem), The Greenhouse Seed Co.
-Candida (CD-1) (photo/fem), Medical Marijuana Genetics
-Black Jack (auto/fem), Sweet Seeds
-Bubble Gum (photo/fem), 00 Seeds
-White Widow (photo/reg), Seedsman
-"Special Mix" (photo/reg), Mosca seeds

-P:ganjamon:

Id love to see a picture of your king tut if you have the chance
Did I show you yet?
1586429-b203a05f82c5287bf4213219a4714a7d.jpg

I'm about to wet some White Rhino to scrog in the tent. First there's some sewer flies I need to kill. They may be fruit flies it's hard to tell.
Stupid flies. Kill em all!

Growing outdoors this year
Nevilles Haze
White Lemon
Big Bomb (amazing vigorous bushy strain)
The Ultimate
Skywalker OG
Trainwreck
Purple Trainwreck
Liberty Haze
And 2 random bagseeds.

All besides Big Bomb, Skywalker OG, White Lemon and Nevilles Haze were reveged and they are all at least 1/2 lb to 1 pounders each at the very very least. They're massive! Just shows that reveg isn't always a bad thing sometimes a plant can surprise you.

Chocoloco
Colombian Gold
Sterling Haze.
That's the sativa grow. In a month I will be starting my winter grow. I thought I had a plan but things have changed.
I have to see if anything new shows up before I have to start seeds. Going to be close. I will start the best seeds I have at the time. Any breeding will only be a side show and not a main goal. Only going to have 1 regular strain so there won't be many males to deal with. If everything shows up in time here is what I think I will grow
Headband x C-99 fem, Grimm
Agent Orange reg, TGA
Lost Coast Hash Plant fem, Humbolt
Super Lemon Haze fem, Greenhouse
Chocolate Mint OG fem, Humboldt

Hey all,

This year we are growing

Blueberry Muffin
Blackberry Fire
Sour Diesel
Cookies
Dream Queen